BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Em W.
Oakland, CA
Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Natural Antiplaque Toothpaste, Fennel, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6) Tom’s of Maine Fennel is a decent toothpaste but I don’t love it. My teeth tend to be yellowish, so I would really prefer something more whitening and a little less natural.
This toothpaste has a mild fennel flavor that is kind of off-putting for me. It’s not too intense but it’s enough that I always feel a bit irritated while brushing my teeth. I think the conventional flavors of this brand, such as peppermint, are a lot better.
Tom’s Fennel Toothpaste does a good job of removing plaque and keeping my breath very fresh. As I mentioned, it is not whitening at all. But if you want a natural toothpaste, this is an okay option.
Raff E.
Kansas City
This is my favorite toothpaste ever! I know a lot of folks don't like the taste of fennel and prefer mint, but mint has always been too intense for me. This toothpaste has a pretty mild flavor in my opinion, and my teeth always feel so fresh and so clean when I am done.
Krystina S.
purchased this recently while looking up natural alternatives to regular toothpaste brands. i was nervous about the fennel flavor but surprisingly it tastes good. i love that the paste foams. I feel clean & refreshed after brushing without that weird after brush taste in my mouth.
Callie D.
Douglasville, GA
This is a good toothpaste. It does a good job of cleaning our teeth, leaving them with a fresh and clean feeling behind. The overall effectiveness is above average. By removing the harmful chemicals it makes me feel like I am making better choices for my family.
I was a lifelong Colgate user, but when I started using training toothpaste for my son, I decided to really research my options. Turns out a lot of toothpaste brands use saccharin (yes, even kid options). Finally, I found an all natural brand that didn't add any of the junk we as parents try so hard to keep out of our kid's diets. So then the real test, would my son actually use it? He loves it so much we have to keep it in the medicine cabinet because I've caught him drinking it like one of his snack pouches. It didn't take long till our whole family was converted!
Camilla B.
This might be the most disgusting flavor of toothpaste that I have ever used. It doesn't freshen your breath at all. I woke up with the worst morning breath ever the week I tried this toothpaste. I was camping or I probably wouldn't have continued that long. Also, as a rule I like licorice flavors but this product really fell flat. My teeth didn't feel exceptionally clean either. Total loss.
Corinne K.
Chula Vista, CA
I feel like everyone's supposed to be a fan of this because we should all want to use natural products etc. But I just couldn't get on board. The taste was great - I did like finding something besides the traditional mint, mint or mint selections in big names. But I didn't think my teeth felt very clean after using it - I just didn't get that same feeling and the taste alone certainly wasn't enough to justify the definite price difference. So, I'll go back to my (mint) Crest!
Lisa M.
Charlottesville, VA
I just don't enjoy the taste of this product. I really tried because I wanted to use products that are all natural but the information I receive about the reliability of that seems to be confusing. In the end I determined that the horrible taste just wasn't worth it especially since I was unsure if the product really was all natural
Claire C.
Honestly, this toothpaste is gross. It leaves a gross taste in your mouth sometimes even grosser than the food you ate before. Usually, after using toothpaste the aftertaste is good however this leaves a bad and dirty aftertaste. The only plus is that it has more natural ingredients than most other toothpastes.
Jazmine J.
Washington, DC
My roommate bought this toothpaste on a rant to become healthier. Her choice to purchase this toothpaste was to eliminate the use of fluoride and other harsh ingredients in normal toothpaste. However, the taste of the fennel is too strong and doesn't leave the moputh with a fresh feeling after brushing.