BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
With the recent demand for alcohol free mouthwash on the rise, many companies have added them to their existing line. You may not know what brand to buy to ensure you still get all the benefits of a regular mouthwash. Tom's Spearmint Flavored Mouthwash worked perfectly to replace my old mouthwash. The Spearmint has a mild taste. However, if you are a person who wants to "feel like their mouthwash is working", Tom's makes stronger flavors. I've been using Tom's for several months and my teeth are still white and shiny, and cavity free. Plus, I don't have to get up in the morning and burn my mouth like I did when I used mouthwashes with alcohol.
Erica S.
Glen Allen, VA
This is my favorite mouthwash! I love the ethics & values that the Toms brands upholds, but beyond that, their mouthwash really works well. Bonus: it doesn't burn! Love the flavor. My breath stays fresh for much longer when I use this than when I just brush alone. I definitely recommend it!
Andrea M.
I really do like Toms of Main Cleansing Mouthwash, I used to use Listerine but this doesnt have the burn as the other brands. I feel as my breath is just as fresh as the other brands. I pick mine up from Target or get it online. My husband and step daughter use all the time.
Lori Sexton L.
Leesburg, VA
I love Tom's Of Maine products! Their mouthwash is great. It makes my mouth feel clean and healthy, but it isn't overpowering. It keeps my breath fresh, minus the burn. I also use Tom's toothpaste, and the two together are a great combo. Overall I am very satisfied!
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
This mouthwash is literally that refreshing post-sweat shower you get after a long day in your mouth . Containing Zinc Oxide in lieu of Alcohol truly allow my mouth to really feel and be as fresh as the bottle claims. Literally have been using this since God knows how long but I'd take it over any general alcohol based mouthwash.
Veronica Y.
Greenwood Lk, NY
I love this brand Toms of Maine in general and I really love their mouthwashes and toothpaste. They don't have harsh chemicals in them and still do an amazing job in cleaning your mouth, teeth and gums plus leaving a great fresh feeling. The price is fair and the product is great. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so.
Mikaela S.
Boca raton, FL
My medication causes me to suffer dry mouth so I was looking for a good product to help with wetting my mouth and keeping it moist to prevent bad breath. I did enjoy using Tom's for a while. It tastes good and works relatively well. However I found a new brand that works even better, so I don't often use Tom's anymore.
Hillary M.
I am diabetic so my mouth gets super dry and that can cause me to have bad breath. Using a mouthwash with alcohol as its base ingredient makes the dry mouth painfully worse. Toms is alcohol free and doesn't taste like licking a packet of Equal/ NutraSweet. Its what my dentist recommended and its affordable so yay!
Christine L.
Wurtsboro, NY
the spearmint is my favorite of the Tom's of Maine mouth washes.  It is the right amount of tingle and freshness on your tongue.  It does not burn, rather cools as you swish it around.   It lasts a long time and leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed and free of plaque.
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
Tastes borderline awful, but it doesn't burn and gets the job done. I used it because my ma got it for free in a raffle basket, so I probably won't repurchase it. Would recommend, though.