Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Baking Soda Mouthwash, Natural, Peppermint, 1 pt (473 ml) (Pack of 4)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Kara N.
West Chester, OH
Although the taste is not the greatest (no I don't swallow it) it is my favorite mouthwash. The baking soda really cleans your teeth and leaves them extra white. I usually use listerine mouthwash first and then use this after. It helps take down the intensity of the listerine and it also has the added bonus of helping whiten my teeth.
Alexis M.
Such a great organic line. Before I used these products I was shocked to find out what was in oral care. I purchased this product at target and Walgreens. I use this product every say and it keeps my teeth white. I would recommend this to anyone, but if you are looking for a great organic line Tom's of Maine is it.
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
It was a decent mouthwash, but WAY overpriced. Wasn't the best quality I've used (Equate and other generics have done better for me) but if you're a lover of the brand, you'll probably enjoy their mouthwash. something about the texture seemed off and sticky to me, and you can definitely taste the baking soda.
Kayla C.
I was searching for a more natural mouthwash and since there aren't a lot of options available where I live I decided to try this one. The flavor is great but I don't feel like my mouth feels as clean as it could. I prefer to use hydrogen peroxide and peppermint oil and a much more natural and cheap option.
heather a.
Along with the Tom's of Maine toothpaste we use, we love the fresh clean feeling that the Peppermint flavored Baking Soda Mouthwash offers. I can't handle the burn other brands offer and love that this brand keeps my husband's breath kissable and fresh longer than the first five minutes after use.
Alison M.
I like using all natural products in my daily routine and I like staying away from a lot of chemicals as I have very sensitive allergies. I had used Toms of Maine deodorant in the past and thought I would try the mouth wash. I was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness!
Meredith C.
Minneapolis , MN
The reason I use mouth wash is for my teeth to feel like I just came back from the dentist. I don't feel that way after using Toms or any other natural product for that matter. my favorite mouthwash is the Crest whitening one. For natural products I prefer Desert Essence.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
Love this mouthwash. I like that what I'm using isn't harming me or the environment. I also like the low-no fluoride since there is plenty of that in tap water. The minty taste is more then enough to combat bad breathe, but doesn't leave you in tears with a burning mouth.
Erica C.
Orlando, FL
I used tons mouth wash when I noticed that my tongue seemed to have changed in texture after using the listerine mouth wash because it was pretty harsh. My grandmother recommended me using a less harsh non alcohol mouth wash. And it worked and my mouth felt normal again
Ally Z.
Mooresville, NC
Love how fresh my mouth is after I use this mouthwash. It's just so minty and so fresh I love it so much but I'm a person who feels like a good fresh mint burning mouth is a good sign that your teeth are clean! Love it and buy it each time I go to Whole foods.