Toms Of Maine Tom's of Maine Baking Soda Mouthwash, Natural, Peppermint, 1 pt (473 ml) (Pack of 4)

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Kenny L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I purchase this mouthwash at Target, and I really like that it doesn't burn my mouth or have an over-powering flavor. I also like it because it's natural and I try to stick to natural products. I would buy this product again, but probably another flavor because I wasn't too keen on this one. All in all I'm a fan.
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I am normally a fan of Tom's products, but when I received this as a gift and tried it, I spit it out and dumped the rest down the drain. The flavor was harsh and off-putting. I'll stick with my Scope!
Roci T.
Saint Paul, MN
This does not whiten your teeth so if that's the reason for purchasing this then look elsewhere. The taste is great and it's nice to know it's all natural. It does freshen your breath--but not as much as Listerine of chemically ones that's for sure.
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this mouthwash as a more natural alternative. My body is sensitive to harsh or strong ingredients and this mouthwash makes my mouth feel nice and clean and best of all it doesn't burn like listerine. Definitely recommend it to everyone 👌
Pamela W.
Murfreesboro, TN
I am in love with this product. A super weird thing to confess, but I don't even care! I have been having trouble with my dermatitis lately, and a lot of dental products make it worse. This is long-lasting, effective, and doesn't inflame my skin!
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
This mouthwash is very refreshing and one of the best I have ever tried. The flavor of peppermint is my favorite of what they offer. I would rather use this brand than others.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
I thought this was a decent product. I bought this product twice, but then switched brands. I feel like this left me feeling fresh and clean, without being overpowering or leaving a chemical type of taste. I would buy again.
mari m.
Tucson, AZ
I was tired of the spicy burning feeling other mouth washes left I tried this and was pleasantly surprised that even though there is no burning feeling this product leaves my mouth feeling clean and kills bad breath.
Teanna M.
Windsor, CA
This works perfectly, the ingredients are healthy. This works amazing on your teeth and mouth and i have no complaints except do not swallow this mouth wash because youre not supposed to.
Deb W.
Port Washington, NY
I love the natural and clean taste of Toms of Maine Peppermint.  Its fresh and clean and leaves your mouth feeling fresh.  I purchase it at whole foods market.   Definitely a favorite and I love the fact there aren't any harsh chemicals.  My there children use it as well