Tom's of Maine Tom uploaded by Delila O.
6 colors available

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's of Maine Natural Beauty Bar Sensitive Unscented Description: With Soothing Chamomile Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin's Moisture Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic Treat your sensitive skin to a little extra loving care - without the artificial and synthetic ingredients found in many conventional brands. This hypoallergenic gentle bar soap formula from Tom's of Maine combines soothing chamomile with enriched premium moisturizing olive oil and natural vitamin E. It's clinically proven to be gentle and leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Care for your sensitive skin - without the artificial or synthetic ingredients that you don't want on your skin today, or in your world tomorrow. Free Of Artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, animal testing and animal ingredients. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Sodium palmate, sodium cocoate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil. tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), anthemis nobilis flower oil. • Sodium palmate, sodium cocoate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate,olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)seed oil, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), anthemis nobilisflower oil. see more...

Long Beach, CA
I am currently looking into ingredients in beauty products I use, for example, deordorant. I have come across evidence that some products have cancer causing by-product ingredients. I am no doctor, but I can share my journey to safe products.

The use:
I sweat a lot so I have have to reapply 3 times at least a day. But I choose health.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Toms of Maine is a great company with great products and very "green" ingredients. I love their toothpaste, they also have a toothpaste for kids. The taste is amazing - really mild in comparison to other toothpastes- and it is super affordable. I would recommend trying this product! you wont be disappointed!
Saydee M.
Saydee M.
Brentwood, CA
Nice light scent I've been trying to switch to cruelty free products where I can and Tom's is a great brand for that! Super gentle on all skin types, good for body and face, I usually fet mine online actually I would totally recommend this for someone wanting to go cruelty free and or vegan with their skincare
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Lancaster, OH
We love toms! We even have a their training toothpaste for  our 14 month old. I like being able to recognize all the ingredients on the label and knowing nothing harmful is being used especially since it's something we use multiple times a day! I prefer the sensitive Tom's since it's so gentle!
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Really is for sensitive skin. I love this product wish it had better pricing because sometimes it just gets too expensive to keep up. I have also used the toothpaste and they really are great. However I also wish it was cheaper that way I can use it on a regular basis.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Great product, good ingredients and I can get it at a lot of stores, easy to find. Good value too. One of my go tos that is more on the natural side of things
Stephine R.
Stephine R.
Virgina
Toms is such an amazing all natural brand that helps me keep  hygienic !!! I always buy mine from my local grocery stores or Whole Foods!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Saint Charles, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
The best soap ever. It's made with natural ingredients. I use it every day. It's really good
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Topton , NC
Great body wash really good on sensitive skin has a very light sent that's not too harsh.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I'm in love with this entire line of products. I especially love their deodorant without aluminum and their toothpaste without fluoride.
Long Beach, CA
Does any one else use TOM's deodorant and how does it work for you? Also if you don't mind sharing, why you choose natural?