Tom's of Maine Tom uploaded by Delila O.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's of Maine Natural Beauty Bar Sensitive Unscented Description: With Soothing Chamomile Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin's Moisture Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic Treat your sensitive skin to a little extra loving care - without the artificial and synthetic ingredients found in many conventional brands. This hypoallergenic gentle bar soap formula from Tom's of Maine combines soothing chamomile with enriched premium moisturizing olive oil and natural vitamin E. It's clinically proven to be gentle and leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Care for your sensitive skin - without the artificial or synthetic ingredients that you don't want on your skin today, or in your world tomorrow. Free Of Artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, animal testing and animal ingredients. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Sodium palmate, sodium cocoate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil. tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), anthemis nobilis flower oil. • Sodium palmate, sodium cocoate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate,olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)seed oil, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), anthemis nobilisflower oil. see more...

Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Toms of Maine is a great company with great products and very "green" ingredients. I love their toothpaste, they also have a toothpaste for kids. The taste is amazing - really mild in comparison to other toothpastes- and it is super affordable. I would recommend trying this product! you wont be disappointed!
Karen C.
This product was very good and I was happy to find a natural product that did not cost a lot. The scent was not a problem and it was not harsh at all. I would recommend this product for someone who is looking for a reliable and natural product. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
I do not like toms tooth paste at all. I've never had a cavity or filling and had to get 3 teeth filled recently. My dentist said it was the toms tootpaste I was using. He told me it's not strong enough to remove all the plaque and dirt from my teeth. Will never use again
Brooke L.
I swear a lot so this just doesn’t do it for me. I didn’t think it lasted very long on. I like how moisturizing it is. And that it doesn’t have aluminum. But I won’t be purchasing it again.
Delila O.
Long Beach, CA
I am currently looking into ingredients in beauty products I use, for example, deordorant. I have come across evidence that some products have cancer causing by-product ingredients. I am no doctor, but I can share my journey to safe products.

The use:
I sweat a lot so I have have to reapply 3 times at least a day. But I choose health.
Saydee M.
Brentwood, CA
Nice light scent I've been trying to switch to cruelty free products where I can and Tom's is a great brand for that! Super gentle on all skin types, good for body and face, I usually fet mine online actually I would totally recommend this for someone wanting to go cruelty free and or vegan with their skincare
Alyssa C.
Lancaster , OH
We love toms! We even have a their training toothpaste for  our 14 month old. I like being able to recognize all the ingredients on the label and knowing nothing harmful is being used especially since it's something we use multiple times a day! I prefer the sensitive Tom's since it's so gentle!
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Really is for sensitive skin. I love this product wish it had better pricing because sometimes it just gets too expensive to keep up. I have also used the toothpaste and they really are great. However I also wish it was cheaper that way I can use it on a regular basis.
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a great brand, I've been using this brand for years. I love having a natural option for my toothpaste instead of having to ingest flouride. Makes me teeth and breath feel fresh and has a great flavor.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I'm in love with this entire line of products. I especially love their deodorant without aluminum and their toothpaste without fluoride.
Delila O.
Long Beach, CA
Does any one else use TOM's deodorant and how does it work for you? Also if you don't mind sharing, why you choose natural?