BY TOM'S OF MAINE

NaturalNO PhthalatesNO ParabensNO Phenoxyethanol New! Fluoride-Free Natural For Ages 3 24 Training Toothpaste 4 Mild Fruit Flavor 1 No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives 2 Safe if Swallowed 7 Gently Cleans Teeth Gums 8 Free of Fluoride, SLS Gluten 5 Gel Formula 6 Tube with No Mess Dispensing Nozzle From the #1 Natural Kids Toothpaste Brand, Tom s of Maine s 1st Toothpaste Designed Exclusively for Toddlers! Tom s of Maine ~ Since 1970 see more...

• I'm looking for a toothpaste to introduce to my 1 y.o. And I have a...2 Answers
  • Looking for a training toothpaste to start my 1 y.o. On and I've he...1 Answers
  • How is this tooth paste for children Does it clean teeth well ? Wou...3 Answers
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
The Tom's of Maine Toddler Fluoride-Free Natural Mild Fruit Flavor Training Toothpaste, came in a tube holding 1.75 ounces. It is a clear gel instead of a paste. It has a mild fruity taste. My grandson did not like the taste at first. He made a funny face when he tasted it and said yuck (he's 3). The toothpaste is for children 3 to 24 months but I thought I would try it out on him anyway since he still likes to swallow the toothpaste rather than spit it out. I love the fact that it is all natural so there is no artifical flavors, colors or preservatives so it is safe if it is swallowed. Also, Tom';s of Maine does not test any of their products on animals.The tooithpaste has a slight rough feel to it so it helps the kids scrub their teeth good. As for a training toothpaste, it is great. As for a toddler, they do not like the taste too much. The no mess dispensing nozzle is great and i also love that it has no fluoride in it. Great training toothpaste Tom's of Maine.
Cami H.
Cami H.
So, I'm only not giving it five stars because I haven't physically tried it myself. I did, however, use this with my daughter for quite a while, and didn't stop using it for any particular reason. It smelled great and seemed to keep her teeth clean, from what I could tell when she wasn't fighting me in her feeble attempt to flee personal hygiene time. From what I could tell when she wasn't fighting me her attempt to flee from personal hygiene time.
mimi w.
mimi w.
shreveport, LA
We tried Tom's of Maine Toddler's Flouride-Free Natural Toothpaste, Mild Fruit flavor in hopes that our autistic sensory disorder kiddos might accept the flavor & consistency easier and be able to brush their teeth without gagging & fuss. Sadly, it didn't work out for them. It's probably great for other kids who do not have extreme sensory issues with extreme taste & consistency preferences & exclusions, however!
Karie B.
Karie B.
Annville, PA
Tom's toddler toothpaste is a gel designed for little ones up to 24 months old. My daughter picked out this toothpaste in the store mainly because of the cute alligator on the package but she did, in fact, like the gel. It has a fruity flavor that isn't fantastic but it's certainly better than some other products on the market. We love Tom's products in my house so if you do too, this one is worth a try!
Avery M.
Avery M.
Pascoag, RI
This product was ok i guess. When I lived with my parents, my mom bought this for my little brother. It cleaned his teeth and everything, but it tasted awful. He kept trying to tell us but we didn't get it. I finally tasted it, and it was bitter, awful, and tasted like chemicals. No thanks. I would say don't get this, or try it first but don't give it to your kids until you know that they like it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This is the toothpaste we use for my toddler. We like that it doesn't foam up really at all, since she doesn't have the hang of spitting yet and foamy toothpastes can gag her. She seems to enjoy the flavor of this toothpaste, and I feel like it does a good job of helping her learn how toothpaste is meant to be used. The packaging is really cute too, so that helps. I like the crocodile.
Lisbeth J.
Lisbeth J.
I use this for my toddler, after looking for about month I decided on Toms and I'm not disappointing, my toddler loves this toothpaste and it gives me peace of mind that is a natural product. Her mouth smells fresh and fruity after and I love this product, will continue purchasing an when she gets older I will move to the Tom's kids toothpaste.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Yucaipa, CA
This toothpaste is great for my kiddos who don't like brushing their teeth. We are a family that tends to be on the more natural side and this is a great toothpaste that gets the job done and they like. It's also great because on their site you can look at every ingredient and know exactly what it is used for! Major plus in my mom book.
Joni S.
Joni S.
Smithville, TN
I bought this for my son. He is kinda difficult when it comes to tooth paste. So I want to start by this is my opinion, your child may have a totally different experience than mine did. My son really did not like the flavor of this at all. It says it is a mild fruit flavor but he complained that it was overpowering with fruit flavor.
yliana c.
yliana c.
A brand I trust especially when it comes to my children. He loves the great taste and makes him eager to brush his teeth everyday sometimes more often then expected! Price wise it is a little steep, however, you get what you pay for and therefore I don't mind paying a little extra for a great product that delivers. Thumbs way up!
Esther B.
Esther B.
Can we use this even when they're toddler or does it not Protect against cavities?? I've read fluoride is really dangerous.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
How is this tooth paste for children Does it clean teeth well ? Would you recommend ? I love all of Tom's tooth pastes so far that my family and I have tried .
North Chesterfield, VA
I'm looking for a toothpaste to introduce to my 1 y.o. And I have always heard good things about the adult Tom's toothpaste and wanted to know if this was a good training toothpaste to use for my toddler?
North Chesterfield, VA
Looking for a training toothpaste to start my 1 y.o. On and I've heard of the Tom's brand for adults just wanted someone to tell me any good things about there toothpaste for toddlers?
Amanda  H.
Amanda H.
Cameron, MO
How do young kids like this toothpaste?