BY TOM'S OF MAINE

NaturalNO PhthalatesNO ParabensNO Phenoxyethanol New! Fluoride-Free Natural For Ages 3 24 Training Toothpaste 4 Mild Fruit Flavor 1 No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives 2 Safe if Swallowed 7 Gently Cleans Teeth Gums 8 Free of Fluoride, SLS Gluten 5 Gel Formula 6 Tube with No Mess Dispensing Nozzle From the #1 Natural Kids Toothpaste Brand, Tom s of Maine s 1st Toothpaste Designed Exclusively for Toddlers! Tom s of Maine ~ Since 1970 see more...

• I'm looking for a toothpaste to introduce to my 1 y.o. And I have...2 Answers
  • Looking for a training toothpaste to start my 1 y.o. On and I've ...1 Answers
  • How is this tooth paste for children Does it clean teeth well ? W...3 Answers
Elissa P.
Gilbert
Pretty terrible. Bought this for my daughter because it was recommended and I liked the ingredients. My daughter hated it,  would not let me go near her with it after it touched her tongue so I tried it myself, wow! Horrible, no wonder my daughter hated it. The price ia quite steep as well for a training toothpaste, definitely will not purchase again.
Dezirae N.
sebring, FL
My toddler loves to brush his teeth and knowing that I don't have to worry about unnecessary chemicals being ingested gives me peace of mind. This one is wild fruit flavored and has no fluoride. It's a reasonable price and I won't use any other product.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
I’ve been using this toothpaste but in the strawberry flavor for almost a year with my daughter. She loves it! No aversion to brushing her teeth thankfully and I actually think it has to do with using a toothpaste they like. It seems to keep her teeth clean and shiny and I’m just happy she likes to brush her teeth!
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
I use this when my daughter. Granted, she only had two teeth! But she doesn’t seem to mind the flavor and it’s not offensive for her. I can’t imagine using mint toothpaste for her. The reason I purchased it is because I trust the brand and the ingredients.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great toothpaste for my toddler,she uses it twice a day and she doesn’t fuss or fight to brush her teeth, she seems to like the flavor and i like the ingredients and you can’t beat the price. I’m tempted to try the adult toothpaste!
Heather M.
My daughter wasn’t a fan of the taste of this toothpaste. She actually panicked a little at first and tried to wipe it out of her mouth. So, I tried it to see what the issue was and I have to say that there is something a bit unpleasant about it. It wasn’t just the flavor but also a bit of burning or a weird after effect. It’s tough to explain but we haven’t used it again.
Allison B.
Nice toothpaste for my son to learn to brush his teeth with. My overly sweet or brightly colored but flavored enough so it’s not a fight to get the brush in his mouth.
Denisse G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a coupon for this brand and I decided to try it with my toddlers. I found out that they like it and they enjoy brushing their teeth with it, price is a little bit more expensive that other brands but I think is worth it.
Laura P.
Wheeling
I love that I can feel good about giving this to my daughter. She also loves brushing her teeth! I got it from babies r us and use it twice a day. It's also clear so when she gets it on her clothes or on me it's not really a big deal. I would totally buy this again.
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Esther B.
Can we use this even when they're toddler or does it not Protect against cavities?? I've read fluoride is really dangerous.
Lisa M.
How is this tooth paste for children Does it clean teeth well ? Would you recommend ? I love all of Tom's tooth pastes so far that my family and I have tried .
Marquitta W.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for a toothpaste to introduce to my 1 y.o. And I have always heard good things about the adult Tom's toothpaste and wanted to know if this was a good training toothpaste to use for my toddler?
Lakin H.
Winfield, KS
Absolutely! This is the only toothpaste I use for my children. I love that it is fluoride free so I can feel at ease while they brush their teeth without me hovering over them. Another huge plus for me as a mother is the mild flavor. There are no artificial flavorings!
Amanda  H.
Cameron, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do young kids like this toothpaste?