Tom's OF MAINE Tea Tree Long Lasting Deodorant uploaded by Marcela V.Tom's OF MAINE Tea Tree Long Lasting Deodorant uploaded by Amber W.Tom's OF MAINE Tea Tree Long Lasting Deodorant uploaded by Janel W.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Long Lasting Deodorant in Tea Tree

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best! We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's what makes our products good is how we make them with no artificial fragrance or preservatives and no animal ingredients or testing, ever. This effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free, deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Melaleuca alternfolia (tea tree) leaf oilDeodorancyTea tree (Melaleuca alternfolia) plant
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I find that this deodorant does not offer as much protection as some other deodorants. I know there is no antiperspirant in this product, but I find myself feeling very sweaty throughout the day in comparison to the days when I use Dove or Secret. I think the baking soda in those products make a big difference. On the plus side, this deodorant is gentle and does not stain clothes. If you will be in a sweat-free environment, this is not a bad option, but I would look elsewhere if you are going to be doing intense activity.
Shelby A.
If you’re like me and allergic to 99.9% of deodorants, then this may be the solution! When I randomly started developing rashes from the deodorant brands I had used for years, I was desperate to find an alternative. My only complaint is that it doesn’t always last as long as I would like. Even though I shower daily and maintain good hygiene, I still have to re-apply throughout the day. Also not great as an anti- perspirant.
Lauren L.
Just didn't work for me. With it being a natural deodorant, I know to expect to feel some sweat, which was fine. But it definitely didn't work with the odor control. Within just a few hours I could smell some BO. And yes, I've been through the whole "detox" period with transitioning to natural deodorants and I still smelled bad with this.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I thought I would like this scent better than the lavender even, but it's just not a strong enough scent for me. It mixes with my sweat and creates a smell that isn't bad like body odor smell, but just isn't how I want my deodorant to make me smell. Your body will likely detox when you start using this.
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
I like Toms of Maine because their deodorants do not contain a lot of harmful chemicals. I wouldn’t say it knocks out my body odor completely but it does a good job. My sensitive skin has had no bad reactions and it doesn’t leave residue on my clothing which Is a bonus.
Tabitha R.
If your looking for an all natural product then I have to highly recommend this one. It is a tad bit more expensive than some drug store products but well worth it. The scents smell amazing and have long acting staying power. I highly recommend this.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
This didn’t work as good as I hoped. The scent was nice but it didn’t hold up to the summer heat sadly. It’s comparable in price to other deodorant but didn’t work well. I was looking for a good natural deodorant but this wasn’t it for me.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Love love love this one is my favorite. I have sensitive skin when it comes to deodorants and this stuff works great and keeps me dry. My skin does not get all bumpy anymore. Great product great price I recommend you to try it.
Charlin F.
For being an all natural deodorant, I was pretty impressed with Toms. I loved the ingredients list, because the chemicals they put in name brand deodorants are awful, but this did break my skin out a little bit
Stephanie C.
Super strong scent and long lasting. Not little black dress approved tho. But mindful ingredients make up for that imo. Only deodorant I use, even got my boyfriend hooked on it. He gave up his old spice.