Tom's of Maine Tartar Control and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste uploaded by Farah J.Tom's of Maine Tartar Control and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste uploaded by Farah J.Tom's of Maine Tartar Control and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste uploaded by Farah J.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

At Tom's of Maine that means we use authentic natural ingredients. We use zinc citrate sourced from zinc, a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. Plus, natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing. Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers diverse needs and interests. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Farah J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Toms products because they are made from all natural ingredients! The best thing about this toothpaste is that it's fluoride free which is so rare to find. Even though it is fluoride free, it tastes like regular toothpaste and it's nice & minty fresh!
Jennifer S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I used to have really bad chin acne and I read somewhere that chronic chin acne can be due to fluoride in toothpastes. As soon as I read that, I switched to this toothpaste. The minute I did that my chin acne cleared right up! Weird thing to have a toothpaste help with, but I haven't switched toothpastes since! Tom's worked like a charm!
jubilee c.
i don't know what it is about this brand, but no matter how much my friends and family fawn over this brand to me, my teeth still never feel clean. i'm a vigorous, thorough brusher, but i still never feel really fulfilled after using this toothpaste
Kimberly 8.
Best tooth paste ever. Keep you feeling so clean- I have repurchased many times and it never disappoints! It's just the right amount of mint and over the time using it my teeth are so white!!! I've recommended to others and to all of you!
Chantelle W.
Spokane, WA
My all time favorite toothpaste. I don't necessarily like the taste, but it seems more natural than the artificial minty flavors. I love it because it doesn't have any fluoride. It leaves my mouth fresh all day.
Ana V.
Great toothpaste. Has a really good lather and leaves my teeth feeling clean. I've bought this toothpaste many many times. I use it twice a day and like the fresh breath I am left with. I will buy this again.
Lundon L.
What can ya say? Tastes better, poisons less, does just as good a job as other toothpastes (if not a superior job)... what's not to like?

Of course, you have to like fennel in this case. Fennel tastes almost exactly like licorice - and I know a number of people who are absolutely turned off by the taste. Personally, I love it - feels much more natural to me than the usual fake minty flavor. And perhaps does a better job with your breath - there's a reason Indian restaurants serve fennel as their after-dinner 'mints.' But if you expect mint and get fennel, you won't like it. If you already know you like licorice and expect such a taste, you're in for a treat.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm trying to buy things organic so I tried Tom's toothpaste but I just can't switch just yet. The taste was gross at first but then I just got used to it not tasting like regular toothpaste. Still, I didn't feel the same stinging feeling that I get after brushing with other toothpastes. I want my teeth to feel clean (if that makes sense) and this doesn't make me feel that way. It didn't seem strong enough for bad breath, etc. I didn't notice a difference in my breath but in my head I felt like I didn't have the "just brushed" taste so therefore my breath wasn't as good.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
A staple in my home! We prefer natural and fluoride free, many natural toothpastes just don't leave your mouth feeling clean. This is not so of Tom's. Good whitening power, as well.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Love, Love, Love Tom's of Maine Tartar Control and Whitening Flouride-Free Toothpaste! I'll use this forever unless they stop making it, then will probably just learn how to make my own. This toothpaste is effective and an added bonus is that it is fluoride-free. There is plenty of fluoride in your water if you live in a city, so you don't need it in your toothpaste. Do your research, and learn a little more about fluoride, and why you DON'T need it. This toothpaste is a keeper and I highly recommend.