BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Simply White® Natural Toothpaste Gel

At Tom's we believe that natural is as much about what's in a toothpaste as what's not. Simply White® uses naturally sourced silicas for clinically proven whitening without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal!

At Tom's we believe that natural is as much about what's in a toothpaste as what's not. Simply White® uses naturally sourced silicas for clinically proven whitening without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal!

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)AnticavityDerived from Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural Flavors - Mentha piperita (peppermint) oilFlavorPeppermint, spearmint, and other natural flavor oils
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)

• Does it actually work well? How's the taste ? And the wh...1 Answers
Nita S.
Boerne
If you're looking for a more natural alternative to other toothpastes on the market, then this is the one! It has a mild minty flavor which I prefer over other brands that often have a strong scent. Other than that, it cleanses teeth like any other toothpaste. The only con is, I have sensitive teeth and after extended use and brushing twice a day, this toothpaste started making my teeth hurt so I had to go to move on to an brand.
Halee E.
Louisville, KY
One of my boyfriends friends left this tooth paste at our house after staying the weekend. I almost tossed it in the trash and I saw it was a whitening toothpaste so I gave it a try one morning....I love this toothpaste. It makes your teeth and mouth feel so clean and refreshed without being super harsh. And it’s really made a difference in whitening my teeth.
Brandy M.
If you’re looking for a more natural toothpaste and you’re prepared for the difference, this might be your paste. I was looking to go more natural (New Years resolution) this year so I purchased this toothpaste. It’s possible that I got a weird tube but the flavor was horrible and my teeth didn’t feel clean afterwards. It just tasted... stale. Anyway, I would give this brand another try in the future because I appreciate their more natural approach and ethical views... but possibly just a different flavor and maybe from a different store 😊Tom's OF MAINE Clean Mint Simply White® Toothpaste
sav R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To be honest, I didn’t purchase this. I got a small sample at an event I went to. I was not paid or anything to write this review, but I wouldn’t go and buy it again because of the lack of foaming when brushing. I don’t think it has that much to do with cleaning properties but I don’t feel like it helps much.
Nicole W.
Marietta
The only thing I don’t like about Tom’s or any natural toothpastes really is the flavor. They aren’t as sweet or as minty as other toothpastes, but they also don’t have Sucralose (Splenda) in them so that is why! I can’t believe they actually put Splenda in toothpaste! It’s insane!
Reyna C.
New York
For me this toothpaste didn't work out the taste was aweful i felt like i didnt brush my teeth. I wouldnt buy it but I seen people raving about it pretty good. The kids version is a top seller but for me it just simply doesn't work
Katie C.
Chicago
I can’t handle the taste of this toothpaste and the texture. It is just strange and therefore I couldn’t keep using it. I switched to a different brand and haven’t bought again but it works fine like any other toothpaste
Susan S.
looking for a natural toothpaste? look no more, this is a great product to use if you are like me and are prone to getting canker sores all the time. I have been recommending that everyone switches to this brand, we don't want to eat bad things to be healthy, so why would we want to wash our mouth with something bad also.
follow me on insta and I will follow back: stylewithsamijo0n
Shoshana B.
Columbus
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that it doesn’t have the plastic balls in the toothpaste that can cause problems in your gums. It gently whitens without wearing down the enamel. But it doesn’t whiten my teeth as much as I would like it too.
Elle D.
Syracuse, NY
I appreciate the idea of Toms for trying to be more natural and healthier to use, but I don’t feel like the execution is great. The flavor is not very strong so I feel like it doesn’t keep my breath fresh.
Shannon P.
Nottingham, MD
Does it actually work well? How's the taste ? And the whiting ?