Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Whole Care® Toothpaste Gel uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole Care® Natural Toothpaste Gel in Spearmint

We've been developing natural oral care solutions for over 40 years, and Whole Care® toothpaste gel offers many solutions in one. It fights cavities, whitens with naturally derived silicas by removing surface stains, freshens breath, and helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup with regular brushing. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Ingredient
Purpose
Source
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)Decay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Natural FlavorFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) leaves and other natural flavor oils
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Zinc citrateFreshen breathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil

Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
I wasn’t really a fan of this toothpaste to be honest. The reason I purchased this brand is because they use all natural products and I love how you can go on their website and they go into depth about the ingredients and what they’re used/needed for. However, this particular flavor I wasn’t impressed with. The taste was a bit bland and it didn’t leave my mouth feeling or smelling fresh by any means. I wouldn’t recommend.
Maikyla R.
Port Gibson, MS
I don’t normally buy this toothpaste because it’s more expensive than some other alternatives, but nothing compares. Tom’s doesn’t contain a ton of sugar. It tastes natural, and it cleans. There’s not much of a lather which is one of my favorite things about it.
Erica R.
Has a texture that doesn’t really foam up so you don’t feel like your teeth end up clean, still noticed bad breath after use, and the taste was really unpleasant. I wish I liked it better bc I love this brand and their commitment to natural products
Kylie B.
This stuff is great! It’s a better feeling than and my dentist actually recommended it to me. I love this product and I have actually seen a noticeable difference in the enamel of my teeth. They actually seem a lot stronger since using this product
Megan O.
Purchased this at Whole Foods awhile ago for a more natural whitening solution. Very grainy but that’s because it’s natural, didn’t see much effect and because it was grainy I felt like t was damaging my teeth
April L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is these only toothpaste that I use. It’s a natural product and not sweet at all. If you use this product and then revert back to other competitors, you’ll taste the difference, it will be too sweet.
jois h.
Belfield, ND
This made my mouth feel disgusting and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth it was so nasty. But I still use the whole container cuz I didn't want to throw away money but I will never buy it again
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
I didn’t like this one much. The flavor wasn’t great, the texture was strange, and there wasn’t any whitening benefit. I wanted to do the more natural thing but I guess I’m more of a modern science kind of girl.
Hannah B.
It didn't live up to my expectations. It didn't whiten my teeth very much. The favor wasn't appealing. My teeth didn't feel clean and the fresh feeling didn't last long. I was really dissatisfied.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale, CA
This is amazing toothpaste for me and the kids. We on tried a few of this brand we really seem to like it. A really refreshing taste and a deep cleaning on the teeth . I like that I can pick this product at most stores like Walmart and cvs.