Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Whole Care® Toothpaste Gel uploaded by uptownbeautie :.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Whole Care® Natural Toothpaste Gel in Spearmint

We've been developing natural oral care solutions for over 40 years, and Whole Care® toothpaste gel offers many solutions in one. It fights cavities, whitens with naturally derived silicas by removing surface stains, freshens breath, and helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup with regular brushing. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Ingredient
Purpose
Source
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)Decay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Natural FlavorFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) leaves and other natural flavor oils
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Zinc citrateFreshen breathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil

Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I wasn’t really a fan of this toothpaste to be honest. The reason I purchased this brand is because they use all natural products and I love how you can go on their website and they go into depth about the ingredients and what they’re used/needed for. However, this particular flavor I wasn’t impressed with. The taste was a bit bland and it didn’t leave my mouth feeling or smelling fresh by any means. I wouldn’t recommend.
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
This is another more natural toothpaste that I’ve tried in the past. I used this tube more consistently on a daily basis when trying it out. I found this at target as I was on a whim to get something more natural. It gets the job done and I would recommend this line of Tom’s overall!
Maikyla R.
Port Gibson, MS
I don’t normally buy this toothpaste because it’s more expensive than some other alternatives, but nothing compares. Tom’s doesn’t contain a ton of sugar. It tastes natural, and it cleans. There’s not much of a lather which is one of my favorite things about it.
Nisi O.
Smelled great but for the price I didn’t feel it did any better than any brand I have tried. I went back to crest. I’d rather stick with the familiar and affordable. I probably would not buy this again.
Zoey J.
It’s okay. Definitely not a harsh flavor or the ‘burning’ you sometimes feel with harsher mint flavors. Taste is a little weird. I tried this product for about a month before moving onto a better one.
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
I didn’t like this one much. The flavor wasn’t great, the texture was strange, and there wasn’t any whitening benefit. I wanted to do the more natural thing but I guess I’m more of a modern science kind of girl.
Hannah B.
It didn't live up to my expectations. It didn't whiten my teeth very much. The favor wasn't appealing. My teeth didn't feel clean and the fresh feeling didn't last long. I was really dissatisfied.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale, CA
This is amazing toothpaste for me and the kids. We on tried a few of this brand we really seem to like it. A really refreshing taste and a deep cleaning on the teeth . I like that I can pick this product at most stores like Walmart and cvs.
Allison G.
Chalfont, PA
I love the peppermint taste of this toothpaste! It’s not as harsh as other mint toothpastes and I love it! I also love that it’s cruelty free unlike a lot of other drugstore brands!
Chrissy C.
Newport, TN
Not my favorite but not the worst. Was okay not sure I would purchase again. Was looking for a flouride free formula and thought this might be it. Was not what I was looking for.