Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Whole Care® Toothpaste uploaded by Cassie A.Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Whole Care® Toothpaste uploaded by LaQuanta M.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Whole Care® Natural Toothpaste in Spearmint

We've been developing natural oral care solutions for over 40 years, and Whole Care® toothpaste offers many solutions in one. It fights cavities, whitens with naturally derived silicas by removing surface stains, freshens breath, and helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup with regular brushing. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)Decay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Natural FlavorFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves.
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
Zinc citrateFreshen breathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil

Buy on Amazon
Yesenia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely loved this toothpaste. Highly recommend. I actually got it because I am prone to canker sores and I heard Colgate and crest actually made them worse/could even cause them so I have made the switch and I would definitely say it has helped significantly!
Katie N.
San Marcos
Keeps my teeth looking fresh and clean like just visiting the dentist. It helps keep my enamel strong. The toothpaste blew away my expectations. This toothpaste is unlike any other brand I have used and I would happily buy it again!
Delaney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product, made my teeth feel clean. It was a bit grainy but it wasn’t a dealbreaker for me. Bought it at my local Meijer, was a bit pricey but it is an all-natural product so I didn’t mind. Better than Colgate and Crest.
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this at a local grocery store in Texas and I was super excited about the brand because I generally like to go for naturally based everything when I can. I was not the biggest fan of the taste of the toothpaste. When im finished brushing my teeth, I like them to feel minty and clean but I don’t get that feeling when I use this product. For that reason, I would try another flavor next time.
Megan S.
I like that fact that this tooth paste doesn't leave my mouth feeling like there is a layer of paste still in my mouth after brushing. I get a nice clean satisfied feeling. I also have sensitive gums so it's nice to have a nice sensitive tooth paste. It also has a nice fresh taste as well.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
I like this toothpaste since it's natural. Some of the flavors taste funny but you just have to try them out. I didn't notice much whitening happening with my teeth so that's why I stopped using toms. But If you're someone who doesn't like chemicals, this would be a great choice for you.
Teodocia G.
danbury
Love this toothpaste. It has a great flavor hahah.. so minty and fresh compare with other ones. Really meet my expectations. Love this product and I would buy it again . Stronger recommend to others.
Nikita F.
Los Angeles , CA
Works well for a quick cleaning, however doesn’t whiten or remove stains as effectively as other brands. More product is required when using if you wish to achieve that sparkling smile. Would not repurchase unless formula changed.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This left my teeth almost too clean. It seems like it weakened the enamel off of my teeth. After two months of using this toothpaste, my teeth hurt when drinking room temperature water and when I breathed through my mouth.
Christina R.
I wish it had a little more of a mint taste. I tried this toothpaste because I wanted something fluoride free. Great concept but the toothpaste is lacking in the taste department.