Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Ice Wicked Fresh!® Toothpaste

At Toms, were always looking for new natural ingredients to deliver the results you need. Our research has shown that the licorice root extract in our Wicked Fresh! toothpaste actually helps block bad breath germs from producing odor, for long-lasting...

What makes this product so different from the rest? Why do you pick it
Does this toothpaste have a strange taste? Does it leave your mouth feeling fresh?
Is this a good product to try for the first time?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Ice Wicked Fresh!® Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
spokane valley
This is the first natural toothpaste I’ve tried and overall I’m not disappointed. It definitely left my mouth FEELING clean, however... it didn’t leave that strong minty scent afterwards that I normally like toothpaste to do - I kind of felt like my breath smelled bad after an hour or so. It also didn’t taste like a sweet mint... more of a strong, chew on a mint leaf type flavor (which makes sense since it’s natural). But aside from those cons I did like it!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It tastes clean and fresh, but doesn't take powerful and fake like a lot of other standard toothpastes do. It's obviously made with different ingredients and has a different effect on your gums and teeth, but I honestly can't tell a big huge long term difference between using this versus a regular toothpaste, so it's the better option if you have the money health-conscious wise, but otherwise nothing supremely special.
Hampstead
As an avid user of “natural” products I wanted to love this toothpaste as an addition to my daily cleansing line. This is one of the few products where I just can’t help but miss the chemical clean I get from other products. After brushing my mouth feels “dirty” again in minutes, maybe an hour. Definitely not the fresh feeling I like to have after brushing. I wanted to love it more.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried this looking for a more natural alternative to traditional toothpaste. While I didn’t have any issues with cleanliness or breath while using, you’re not going to get that really clean feeling like you would from a more chemically enhanced toothpaste. I should probably give this another try, knowing that this Will be the case.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok, I have to be honest, this is the worse tasting toothpaste I have ever used but I love this tooth paste so much. It really gets my mouth clean. It doesn’t not have a ton of sugar in it like other toothpaste brands. That is probably why it is not the best tasting. This paste is so much better than other leading brands, hands down!!
Made my teeth feel clean but no cleaner than any other toothpaste and the taste was just not minty enough for me. I know this is supposed to be a healthier for you product so I spent a little more than I normally would on toothpaste to try it and I didn't like it at all. I put it in the guest bathroom. Lol.
Comfort, TX
Used this product for its natural properties. Was not a fan of the granular feel in my mouth. Taste was ok, did feel fresher afterwards, as with any toothpaste. I did notice that clean feeling lasted longer with this product. Maybe longer testing would be necessary to reduce the granular feeling.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
cleans my pearly whites like a dream! it tastes great, and i love that it doesn’t contain any fluoride (a known neurotoxin) like most toothpastes do. the. toothpaste lasted me a while, and as soon as i ran out, i ran to the local walmart and bought another.
San Angelo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really noticed an improvement in the coloring of my teeth after using this product for a bout a week. It left a clean refreshing taste in my mouth and enhanced the whiteness of my teeth. I am overall satisfied.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SO happy this stuff exists. I like the spearmint and the cinnamon flavors the best. It does a great job at keeping my teeth sparkling without having that gross artificial sweetener flavor of the other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...