Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Ice Wicked Fresh!® Toothpaste

At Toms, were always looking for new natural ingredients to deliver the results you need. Our research has shown that the licorice root extract in our Wicked Fresh! toothpaste actually helps block bad breath germs from producing odor, for long-lasting...

What makes this product so different from the rest? Why do you pick it
Does this toothpaste have a strange taste? Does it leave your mouth feeling fresh?
Is this a good product to try for the first time?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Ice Wicked Fresh!® Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
spokane valley
This is the first natural toothpaste I’ve tried and overall I’m not disappointed. It definitely left my mouth FEELING clean, however... it didn’t leave that strong minty scent afterwards that I normally like toothpaste to do - I kind of felt like my breath smelled bad after an hour or so. It also didn’t taste like a sweet mint... more of a strong, chew on a mint leaf type flavor (which makes sense since it’s natural). But aside from those cons I did like it!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It tastes clean and fresh, but doesn't take powerful and fake like a lot of other standard toothpastes do. It's obviously made with different ingredients and has a different effect on your gums and teeth, but I honestly can't tell a big huge long term difference between using this versus a regular toothpaste, so it's the better option if you have the money health-conscious wise, but otherwise nothing supremely special.
Hampstead
As an avid user of “natural” products I wanted to love this toothpaste as an addition to my daily cleansing line. This is one of the few products where I just can’t help but miss the chemical clean I get from other products. After brushing my mouth feels “dirty” again in minutes, maybe an hour. Definitely not the fresh feeling I like to have after brushing. I wanted to love it more.
Santa Fe , TX
I’ve been using this for a bit. Got it for free. The taste is definitely an acquired one. But I have noticed my teeth being super white for some reason. I’ve actually had family and friends notice them.
Believe the hype. Tom’s toothpaste is by far the best toothpaste that you can possibly use ever. Not only is it a product that you can get at any supermarket but it leaves your teeth feeling clean and brighter and whiter. I will always recommend this product.Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Botanically Bright™ ToothpasteTom's of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste Soothing MintTom's OF MAINE Fluoride-Free Travel Natural ToothpasteTom's OF MAINE Spearmint Luminous White® Toothpaste
Doesn’t clean or remove plaque nearly as well as I thought. Overall I’m pretty dissatisfied with this product, seems like most things toms makes is hit or miss. Wouldn’t recommend it to others as a daily toothpaste, but I would take this for travel
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Ice Wicked Fresh!® Toothpaste uploaded by Élan B.
Yum! We like, hubs and I both use it and it lasts pretty long. It's a tasty paste without being "spicy" and my teeth feel lovely. I, also, just love that it's called Wicked! ;)
Key West
always is a must have in every household. They make products for each one in the family. I love the scents and smells as well as the durability of their products. I definitely would buy again. Great choice! Tom's of Maine
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Really did not like the texture. Tasted fine I guess but man did it have this ungodly gritty feeling that lingered all day. probably the first time I threw out toothpaste before finishing the tube. Really disappointed by the quality of this paste
Normal, IL
This is my all time favorite toothpaste. It tastes amazing and leaves my teeth super clean and my mouth fresh. It’s an affordable product that cares about natural ingredients. I always have this in my cabinet and highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...