BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Jihee J.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this because it sounded like natural product that didn't contain fluoride but it contains it and it tasted horrible and made my mouth feel dirtier.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While i do love this toothpaste they rarely have a special on it to buy it. I do try to use coupons to but toothpaste and things because it saves a bundle
Did not give me the same 'clean' feeling after brushing as Colgate does. Was disappointed and surely do not like going without a fresh taste in my mouth.
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
Paste work nicely for my teeht felt a difference. but just wasn't please with the taste that it had. i also felt kinda like a very bubly or thick paste.
Sarah H.
This does a fine job, but I just didn't think it compared to other top brand name tooth pastes. It also left my mouth with a weird taste or feeling.
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
I've used Tom's for years. I like how my teeth feel fresh. I don't feel Tom's tooth paste whitens very well, it kind of lacks on the whiting teeth.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA
The minty clean taste leaves the mouth refreshed. There isn't all the sugar in this paste which hurts my sensitive teeth. Nice natural toothpaste!
chrissy c.
River Forest, IL
I received a free sample of this and to be honest the taste was horrible, I would never purchase this product. didn't even make my teeth feel clean
Melanie W.
Tomball , TX
I wanted to try a toothpaste free of SLS, so I gave this one a shot. I did not like it at all. My teeth felt clean, but it wasn't very refreshing.