BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Taste and initial product performance are great but it does not keep your mouth feeling clean for long. I would have to pass and continue to use traditional toothpastes.
Amanda T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just started using this and I will never go back. Not nearly as harsh as other brands. It won't leave that super mintly taste in your mouth, but it fees so much gentler.
Layla M.
I am in the dental field so I like to try new products all the time. I did not like this toothpaste. The consistency was a lot different than regular toothpaste and not long after brushing, my teeth didn't feel clean anymore.
Grace C.
Plainview, NY
very minty. Dried out very quickly. i didnt even get to use the whole tube because it dried out and i couldnt squeeze it out, so i had to cut it open. It's also kind of hard to find. I only saw it at target.
Evan K.
Fraser, MI
My mouth didn't feel fresh or clean. I love that tom products are natural but I felt like my breath was unsavory as compared to when I use crest. I learned my lesson and will never stray again from crest.
We recently went all natural with toothpaste and tried Toms for the first time. We were very pleased and will definitely be using it from now on! Our teeth feel squeaky clean after brushing with Toms!
Tylisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just got a sample of this toothpaste in a sample box and I'm eager to try since it is a all natural toothpaste and i have a coupon. Once I try the toothpaste out I will post an updated review.
araceli g.
Very different in terms of what I'm used to . the taste is just hard to describe its like minty but also tastes like milk, it was the first tim using it and i probably will not purchase again
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried this toothpaste before in two different flavors and they taste disgusting! I know it uses natural ingredients but this toothpaste does not make my mouth feel clean and fresh.
Natalie D.
Sacramento, CA
Did not like the texture or consistency of this toothpaste. It
was very grainy and tasted like baking soda. Possibly would try again if
they made the flavor a bit stronger.