BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

araceli g.
Very different in terms of what I'm used to . the taste is just hard to describe its like minty but also tastes like milk, it was the first tim using it and i probably will not purchase again
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried this toothpaste before in two different flavors and they taste disgusting! I know it uses natural ingredients but this toothpaste does not make my mouth feel clean and fresh.
Natalie D.
Sacramento, CA
Did not like the texture or consistency of this toothpaste. It
was very grainy and tasted like baking soda. Possibly would try again if
they made the flavor a bit stronger.
Hannah C.
Milford, MA
Toothpaste was ok but it had a different consistency compared to other toothpastes I have used. I wasn't a big fan of the taste and probably won't repurchase this again.
Lena K.
Staten Island, NY
Horrible. Awful taste and no effect. My friend was diagnosed with a fluoride deficiency after using this and had to get a prescription toothpaste. Never buying again.
Sonya S.
Lexington, KY
I bought this product because its natural and I thought it would be better but the taste and texture was both terrible in my opinion, I don't plan on using it again
AJA R.
Columbus, OH
If you never paid any attention to the colors squares on the tube I suggest you do and Tom's is a recommended toothpaste that's not filled with all types of toxions
Jessica S.
Ferndale , MI
I love the flavor of this natural tooth paste. I feel confident purchasing this for my family and this is a staple in our home.
Karryn J.
Works really well, only complaint I've had is makes my teeth and gums achy from the spearinent flavor. Would recommend to people who don't have sensitive teeth.
Jordyn M.
Not a fan of this toothpaste. Not saying it didn't get the job done just didn't feel like my mouth had that sparkling clean minty fresh feeling after using it.