BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Allison M.
I always feel confident using Tom's of Maine Natural Antiplaque Toothpaste. Spearmint is my favorite because it leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I prefer Tom's because it uses safe and natural ingredients while still being effective.
Katie D.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an okay toothpaste. It is more natural than a Colgate or Crest for instance, but doesn't leave the cleanest feel in my mouth. The paste itself is almost gooey, and the mint doesn't last very long. Overall I would not recommend it. I prefer Weleda.
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
I don't love this toothpaste. It is a nice option for a natural brand if that is what you are looking for, but I don't really like it and it does not foam up very much either.
Jessica K.
Salem, OR
I get that this is a more natural product but it doesn't have any lather and my teeth don't feel clean after brushing. I would also prefer a more distinct peppermint taste
Layla M.
I am in the dental field so I like to try new products all the time. I did not like this toothpaste. The consistency was a lot different than regular toothpaste and not long after brushing, my teeth didn't feel clean anymore.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
I've received this as a sample several times. It works as a toothpaste. However, it tastes so different that I'm missing that strong mint taste. Not one that I would buy.
Amanda T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just started using this and I will never go back. Not nearly as harsh as other brands. It won't leave that super mintly taste in your mouth, but it fees so much gentler.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Taste and initial product performance are great but it does not keep your mouth feeling clean for long. I would have to pass and continue to use traditional toothpastes.
Grace C.
Plainview, NY
very minty. Dried out very quickly. i didnt even get to use the whole tube because it dried out and i couldnt squeeze it out, so i had to cut it open. It's also kind of hard to find. I only saw it at target.
Evan K.
Fraser, MI
My mouth didn't feel fresh or clean. I love that tom products are natural but I felt like my breath was unsavory as compared to when I use crest. I learned my lesson and will never stray again from crest.