BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Emily L.
Wixom
I wanted to try the natural toothpaste after reading about the scary things in the main brands. However, This toothpaste didn't taste very good and my teeth didn't feel clean. I won't buy it again.
Marissa R.
Do not recommend this product! Didn't feel very effective and would have to use another toothpaste right after using this one. I tried it for a week and couldn't use it any longer. Don't buy!
Stephanie C.
Mount Sterling, KY
Live this paste, use it daily to keep my pearly whites nice and healthy. My dentist is happy with the results as well. No cavities! And a lot less scrub time the last time I was in her chair
Jazmin S.
Long Beach, Ca
Love that Tom's has non-flouride toothpastes available. Some of the flavors are odd tasting at first, but you get easily used to it. I picked mine up at Target where they usually have great sales if you are not ready to commit to this brand. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't know if I'm just so used to the "chemicals" that in other brand of tooth paste, but this doesn't seem to actually my teeth. It could be because it's more all natural than most brands.
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Was very pasty and left my mouth dry. I would not repurchase this. Liked the flavor and that's about the only thing I enjoyed. Didn't use it long enough to see if it helped make my teeth whiter.
Tina C.
Charleston, IL
The toothpaste was a bit grainy to me. Also, it left an unusual aftertaste. I also didn't feel that it did a good job of cleaning. After 2 weeks of use, i went back to my usual brand.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
This toothpaste was OK. I didn't like the way it left my teeth feeling afterwards. It is definitely not better than Crest. I will stick to purchasing Crest. Also the smell was not pleasant and the chalkiness of the toothpaste I didn't like as well.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally am not a Fan of spearmint but it wasn't that bad! I however don't like the texture of this paste. I never finished the bottle and ended up switching to a different brand.
elizabeth w.
Davenport, OK
I can say I've only used this twice and then threw it away. I didn't like the taste and the texture was a little gritty for me. I didn't feel like it left my teeth feeling "clean".