BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Skylar S.
Plano, TX
This stuff does the job, but doesn't make my mouth feel like it's gotten a good cleaning. I love the fact that it's all natural and all, but it doesn't give the "ah" effect like other brand have done for me in the past.
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I don't really like this toothpaste. It's gritty and leaves a gross film on my teeth. I used it until the tube ran out, but never repurchased it. Can't speak to how effective it was, because I didn't use it for long enough.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
This product does not keep my mouth feeling fresh. I hated the taste. I love when toothpaste is minty and refreshing, this one didn't feel that way for me. I'll be sticking with crest from now on. Would not recommend.
Amanda M.
West Hartford, CT
I have no doubt that this toothpaste works but it doesn't give the same clean feeling as other toothpastes and it tastes terrible. I wanted to like it because it's natural but I could barely finish the tube I had.
Katherine M.
Wheeling, WV
Not my favorite flavor. I know it says to try it for awhile, but I need the harsh clean feeling in my mouth. I used it for about a week before switching back to a whitening toothpaste. I won't be buying it again.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
For those who need an all natural toothpaste maybe this brand is for you? It's slimy yet gummy all at the same time?! It doesn't taste bad but it does nothing for freshining your breath or removing stains. I'll stick with products full of chemicals to get my teeth white and my breath fresh.
Becky H.
Proctorville , OH
The product itself is ok. I didn't repurchase it because it's a bit too expensive for my budget. Crest and Colgate ALWAYS have coupons or are on sale and they are great products so that's why I generally buy them. There's nothing actually wrong with this but I personally prefer Crest.
Heather L.
I understand why so many people love this product but it just wasn't for my house and my teeth my dentist recommended a more fortifying toothpaste for my needs .the flavor was was slightly overwhelming trying to make it seem like it cleaned better because of the spearmint flavor
Martha M.
This is one of the best flouride-free toothpastes, although I wish it was available at more stores, because I have only seen it at my local Whole Foods. The taste is fresh without leaving any chalky residue which tends to happen with many natural toothpastes I've come across.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
A lot of people love this toothpaste, and I've had it recommended to me by several close friends and family members, but it just doesn't really work for me. My teeth never feel squeaky clean and I always end up having morning breath again within two hours of brushing my teeth.