BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
This leaves your mouth ridiculously fresh. The feeling is so refreshing I look forward to brushing my teeth because afterwards, I feel like I could blow frosted breath. It's also fluoride free, BIG WIN for me. It's my favorite flavor from them and I highly recommend trying it at least once!
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Just thought this was OK, personally it was the taste that threw me off. I thought it didn't have enough mint and too much of baking soda flavor. I tent to not like that type of tooth paste. With that being said it cleaned my teeth well. Over all the problem for me was taste.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
Tried this and tried to like it because I know its better for me all the way around but I just can't. Just wasn't my cup of tea and I came back to my Crest brand. It seems to do the job I think for me its the flavoring that I dislike and can't seem to adjust to. Sorry Tom!
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Not my favorite. It didn't leave my mouth feeling "minty fresh" so I didn't quite believe it was cleaning it thoroughly. I like that it was all natural and the bottle was recyclable. I was not a huge fan of the taste though.... Probably will stick to my usual toothpaste.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly the worst tasting toothpaste ive ever used. I bought this at trader joes and I will never be purchasing this again. Absolutely did not reach my expectations. This is a brand that I support for the ecological choices, but I don't like any of their products. Bummer.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite toothpaste of all time! I love the all natural ingredients--they leave my teeth feeling clean without being too chemically. The mint flavor is fresh! I love that it is available almost everywhere now--I used to have to go to a specialty healthfood store for it!
Natalie B.
Not a fan of this toothpaste, but I don't hate it either. I like the spearmint flavor, and the product seems do an okay job, but it costs more to buy than Colgate or Crest and isn't as available in my preferred store. I prefer the toothpaste than does multiple things.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
I love that this product is natural. It does the job of getting your teeth clean, but the reason why I give this only 3 stars is because I never get that "just brushed" fresh feeling. As much as I like toms and natural products, I will not be repurchasing this.
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
Here's my issue with Tom's of Maine. It helps clean your teeth, but does zero for breath. I can brush with this toothpaste and literally still have nasty breath. A toothpaste needs dual action in my book to be great. I don't need all natural; I need effective.
Kristin S.
Deltona, FL
I love that it's a natural product and supports an environment initiative. I am very environmentally oriented so I truly wanted to like this product. I did not purchase it again as it did not feel like it kept my teeth clean like other products can.