BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
I love that Toms Of Maine has a lot of natural ingredients in their toothpastes and that many of them are fluoride free! My only complaint is that they don’t seem to clean my teeth as well as a lot of other toothpastes do.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This product is great if you are trying to go the all natural route, but it wasn’t for me. I like to use natural and organic products when possible, but the taste of this toothpaste did not agree with me at all.
Bri S.
Pittsburgh
I didn’t feel like this toothpaste cleaned my teeth. I also didn’t like that it doesn’t have four it is I understand the benefits of fluoride. I would not recommend to other adults as it is fluoride freeIt is not as effective as others
Dominique W.
I love this brand and have loved this toothpaste the moment I tried it. It’s definitely different tasting but I love it! Makes my mouth/teeth feel clean and the taste is great as well
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
The texture of this toothpaste is kind of odd. Sort of too smooth? And it doesn’t really foam up very much. The flavor was fine. I didn’t purchase again because it contains sodium lauryth sulphate.
K W.
London, KY
I love the idea of having a natural toothpaste without all the added unknowns, however, this has to be one of the nastiest tasting spearmint flavored toothpastes I have ever tasted. It's gritty, it's groddy. I mean, it's toothpaste so if you aren't trying to taste it, it'll work out for you but don't expect your breath to be reaking mint, it smells...weird.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Was trying very hard to find a "healthier" more natural toothpaste and since I LOVE the brand Toms Of Maine, i figured why not. First off, it doesn't foam up much ,which isn't a big deal but the flavor is awful. Which is something I really didn't like. Afterwards I didn't have the fresh feeling in my mouth. I used it all but I will not be repurchasing.
Queen Esther S.
Lovely all natural toothpaste. My mom was the one who intially told me about natural toothpastes. Her gums are sensitive and she really wanted me to try this brand. And I'm glad I did! It doesn't have all the additives like a normal toothpaste. Really freshen the breath and teeth look pearly white clean. Great alternative
Micaela M.
Toms overall brand has a great concept of all natural and I'm all for buying all natural. Except for the fact that they don't work. This toothpaste didn't make my mouth feel or smell clean, in fact it didn't smell better after about an hour after I brushed my teeth. Deodorant and overall brand doesn't work.
Katie P.
Austin, TX
Purchased because I tend to get canker sores inside my mouth when I'm under a lot of stress and read that toothpastes that are sodium Laurel sulfate free will keep them from coming back. This definitely helped for that purpose but I was not a fan of the taste at all - much more of a baking soda taste than mint!