BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

July M.
Sanger , CA
Didn't feel very good about this product not a fan hate the way it feels as you brush your teeth
Marcy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Not really my cup of tea!! I think there are a lot better products out there that fit my needs!
Emerson C.
Los Angeles
One of my favorite toothpastes on the market. Natural and has a decent taste, highly recommend
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excellent taste!!! Leaves my teeth white, super clean and smooth. Great for everyone every day
Daniela R.
That's my favorite it's non-toxic it's a fair price doesn't have fluoride which is why I use
Mariah R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this toothpaste. It's not my thing. But my mother loves it. So that's a plus :)
Chantel D.
Wasn't a fan. Left a bad taste behind. Wouldn't repurchase again .. Not a fan of this product
Lauren P.
Sarasota
I didn't really care for the consistency of this toothpaste. The flavor was good though.
Silvia W.
Tampa, FL
great all natural toothpaste. No artificial sweetner taste. Super fresh clean feeling.
Crista K.
East Meadow, NY
Thai was ok but I didn't feel like it cleaned very well. The taste wasn't great either