BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Candace M.
Eglin AFB , FL
I didn't really dig the taste of this toothpaste, I also didn't find that my teeth felt very clean
Laura
Longmont, CO
I don't like using flouride and this toothpaste has been used in my family for years. I love this!
Meghan R.
Did not like product. Was not strong enough and dod not feel like I got my mouth or teeth cleaned
Lana P.
Ridgewood, NY
I am not a fan of the taste. Too strong and it lingers for a long period of time.

Very thick too.
Emerson C.
Los Angeles
One of my favorite toothpastes on the market. Natural and has a decent taste, highly recommend
Marcy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Not really my cup of tea!! I think there are a lot better products out there that fit my needs!
July M.
Sanger , CA
Didn't feel very good about this product not a fan hate the way it feels as you brush your teeth
Mariah R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this toothpaste. It's not my thing. But my mother loves it. So that's a plus :)
Chantel D.
Wasn't a fan. Left a bad taste behind. Wouldn't repurchase again .. Not a fan of this product
Daniela R.
That's my favorite it's non-toxic it's a fair price doesn't have fluoride which is why I use