BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Alexa Z.
Oxnard
I did not really like this tooth paste personally. It has a weird taste to me.I didn't really make my mouth fresh
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I really did not care for the taste that well. I would not buy it again. I had a funny aftertaste after using it.
Kelly H.
Port orchard , WA
Not like conventional toothpastes. Has a horrible aftertaste. I prefer toothpastes that leave a fresh feeling.
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
Just didn't feel as clean as I like my teeth to feel. Love that it's natural but it was not effective at all.
Brendan S.
Doesn't taste good, and feels like it isn't cleaning. Can get a much better clean job with crest or Colgate.
Elura S.
Jarreau , LA
Wonderful. This is the brand of toothpaste I use, I love it! I would definitely recommend it to a friend..
Laura P.
Flavor too strong for me. I know it's supposed to be a bit pasty but to much for me, size good for price.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Leaves your mouth clean and refreshed. No harmful chemicals so I can rest assured that it's safe to use
Vanessa G.
Reston
Used it once but didnt like it its pretty nasty the taste is horrible and its expensive in my opinion!
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't enjoy the flavor or the way my teeth felt. I've used other toothpaste that has worked better.