BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Malak B.
Ballwin, MO
This is the best sensitive toothpaste I have ever used! It is natural so I feel safe using it and it actually works!
Kimberly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wasn't a huge fan of this for the price that it cost. And I didn't notice a big difference with how my teeth looked
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I couldn't stand the taste of the toothpaste to use it after the first time. I cannot vouch for how well it works.
Blanca G.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't not like this tooth past it left my louth real dried and tasted really nasty I do not recommend this brand
Paul D.
I was not impressed with this toothpaste. My mouth hurt after using it. It went into the garbage after I used it.
Alexa Z.
Oxnard
I did not really like this tooth paste personally. It has a weird taste to me.I didn't really make my mouth fresh
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I really did not care for the taste that well. I would not buy it again. I had a funny aftertaste after using it.
Deborah B.
It was OK nothing to write home about!!!!! Taste was not as good as I had hoped!!!!!!!! Will not purchase again!
Kelly H.
Port orchard , WA
Not like conventional toothpastes. Has a horrible aftertaste. I prefer toothpastes that leave a fresh feeling.
Brendan S.
Doesn't taste good, and feels like it isn't cleaning. Can get a much better clean job with crest or Colgate.