BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Breanna A.
Brunswick, GA
I like the idea of using Tom's natural products but the taste was awful. I only used the product twice and just had to throw it away.
angalina s.
Rockland, ME
Hated everything about this toothpaste, the flavor was weird and it had a funny texture and aftertaste and never got my teeth clean
Danyelle T.
Midlothian, VA
It does the trick. It's good toothpaste but it is kind of gritty. The spearmint taste is powerful, a good trait in a toothe paste.
Maliza K.
Greenbelt, MD
It rally just turned out to be a regular toothpaste. I honestly didn't notice any changes in my oral routine using this toothpaste.
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
It smelled good, but it hardly foamed and it tasted kind of grainy in my mouth. I don't think it left my teeth feeling very clean.
Gina p.
Waycross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really nasty flavor and I'm not sure if its actually worth using if u cant stand the flavor long enough to brush ur teeth with it
Jessica S.
Ferndale, MI
I love the flavor of this natural tooth paste. I feel confident purchasing this for my family and this is a staple in our home.
Valmeka B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Leaves your mouth feeling so minty fresh. Doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth and it works. Good clean. Need to stock up.
Hillary C.
Herriman, UT
I gave this review 3 stars because I didn't think it was as good as my Colgate Total. I think it's just an ok tooth paste.
Lorena R.
Not a huge fan of this toothpaste. It did not make me feel that my teeth were clean. I would probably not repurchase again.