BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Bee J.
I liked the thought of using a "natural" toothpaste. It worked alright for me. It doesn't give me that squeaky clean feeling that I like though.
Briana O.
Villa Park, IL
It was so disgusting. Made my teeth have a gritty feel. Like they weren't clean at all. Felt like i had to keel brushing. Did not purchase again.
Kerstin P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There's something about this brand that seems a little too raw for my liking. The toothpaste was a bit gritty and left an odd flavor and texture.
Emily M.
Wilsonville, OR
Not my favorite toothpaste (flavor and texture) but all natural ingredients are a plus! I prefer the chemical laden flavors of other toothpastes!
Riley H.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Target
I started using Tom's when i worked at a health food store in college and ive stuck with it. I still have all of my teeth so i guess is working.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
I didn't feel this product was the most effective and I was the least impressed by it. Also it didn't have a strong mint flavor which I prefer
zaira l.
Mesquite, TX
It give me clean feeling but not as strong minty flavor as the crest or colgate.not much bubbling like the others maybe because its organic.
Lisa S.
San Marcos, CA
I use this product because many had raved on about this natural live, bust after using it and doing my own research I was not very impressed
Shelley F.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is a very good toothpaste if you love natural products. I love this toothpaste it makes your mouth feel clean and fresh for a long time.
Kathryn M.
Lockport , IL
Not my favorite. I like that it’s natural but the mint was not strong enough for my liking. My kids didn’t mind it. Kind of expensive though.