BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Yo B.
It didn't really do much & I don't find it to be as "Sustainable" as it claims to be. I'd rather use my own homemade baking soda than that.
Courtney M.
Plainfield, NJ
I don't feel like this product throughly cleans your teeth. After brushing there is an after feel and after taste that's not so pleasing
Gabriela V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this toothpaste because someone recommended it, however k felt it didn't leave my teeth as clean as other toothpastes I've used.
Rebecca H.
Just started using, but I like that Tom's toothpastes have no added chemicals and additives in them. I use this toothpaste twice a day.
Isabella R.
St Augustine, FL
I love this toothpaste! This stuff smells super great and cleanses very all and has way less chemically stuff then the other brands!!!
Breanna A.
Brunswick, GA
I like the idea of using Tom's natural products but the taste was awful. I only used the product twice and just had to throw it away.
angalina s.
Rockland, ME
Hated everything about this toothpaste, the flavor was weird and it had a funny texture and aftertaste and never got my teeth clean
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD
It smelled good, but it hardly foamed and it tasted kind of grainy in my mouth. I don't think it left my teeth feeling very clean.
Maliza K.
Greenbelt, MD
It rally just turned out to be a regular toothpaste. I honestly didn't notice any changes in my oral routine using this toothpaste.
Danyelle T.
Midlothian, VA
It does the trick. It's good toothpaste but it is kind of gritty. The spearmint taste is powerful, a good trait in a toothe paste.