BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Brittani O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste was just alright. I never repurchased it because I honestly just couldn't get past the taste. It had an almost bitter taste to it... just not at all what I was expecting it to taste like. I liked that it was all natural, but I just didn't like how this one tasted. Maybe I'll try it again in another flavor someday.
Echo W.
Phoenix, AZ
I really don’t care for the flavor of this toothpaste. I wish I got the same clean, fresh feeling as I do when I use standard, mint-flavored toothpastes. This product gets the job done, but I wouldn’t reach for it on a regular basis.
Emily I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste because it is natural and has great ingredients. In the past other toothpastes have irritated my lips. I did my repurchase this because I look for bargains when it comes to toiletries and this is quite expensive.
Dominique W.
I love this brand and have loved this toothpaste the moment I tried it. It’s definitely different tasting but I love it! Makes my mouth/teeth feel clean and the taste is great as well
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the worst toothpastes I have ever used. The feeling and aftertaste of the toothpaste was really grimy and I didn’t feel it was as effective as the normal Crest brand I use. Not repurchasing.
Theresa J.
Brooklyn, NY
I want to use natural toothpaste. I really do, but this stuff isn’t strong enough. I also don’t like the metal tube. It’s much harder to get everything out and the metal crimps and opens and toothpaste leaks out. Need a stronger version in a normal life plastic tube.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This product is great if you are trying to go the all natural route, but it wasn’t for me. I like to use natural and organic products when possible, but the taste of this toothpaste did not agree with me at all.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The texture of this toothpaste is kind of odd. Sort of too smooth? And it doesn’t really foam up very much. The flavor was fine. I didn’t purchase again because it contains sodium lauryth sulphate.
K W.
London, KY
I love the idea of having a natural toothpaste without all the added unknowns, however, this has to be one of the nastiest tasting spearmint flavored toothpastes I have ever tasted. It's gritty, it's groddy. I mean, it's toothpaste so if you aren't trying to taste it, it'll work out for you but don't expect your breath to be reaking mint, it smells...weird.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Was trying very hard to find a "healthier" more natural toothpaste and since I LOVE the brand Toms Of Maine, i figured why not. First off, it doesn't foam up much ,which isn't a big deal but the flavor is awful. Which is something I really didn't like. Afterwards I didn't have the fresh feeling in my mouth. I used it all but I will not be repurchasing.