BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavorsFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So many reasons to praise this toothpaste - fluoride free, ingredients like propolis and myrrh. It also contains Xylitol which can help reduce plaque build up and bacteria and prevent cavities. But the most impressive thing about this toothpaste is the spearmint oil which leaves my mouth super clean and fresh - beyond any other toothpaste I've ever used.
Brittani O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste was just alright. I never repurchased it because I honestly just couldn't get past the taste. It had an almost bitter taste to it... just not at all what I was expecting it to taste like. I liked that it was all natural, but I just didn't like how this one tasted. Maybe I'll try it again in another flavor someday.
Jennifer C.
OK so this toothpaste wasn't horrible I was looking for a more natural type of toothpaste so I decided to try it. The taste made me gag one, ot kept my teeth clean, but I didn't see a huge difference. My son absolutely hated this brand sO I just never bought it again.
Latoya S.
Phoenix
This I also a lovely product from this line. This is the one I’m currently using. I rotate through three of them and I just grab whatever I find that is fluoride free. I like the cinnamon flavor. Very fresh breath too!
Emily I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste because it is natural and has great ingredients. In the past other toothpastes have irritated my lips. I did my repurchase this because I look for bargains when it comes to toiletries and this is quite expensive.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I don't love this toothpaste. I didn't feel like it got my mouth clean and didn't make me feel fresh. There are so many other natural products out there that work better than this one.
Serena H.
This is good for the price. However, it's not super refreshing and not 100% feeling clean. I like the Jason toothpastes better because they provide a more cleaning feeling.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the worst toothpastes I have ever used. The feeling and aftertaste of the toothpaste was really grimy and I didn’t feel it was as effective as the normal Crest brand I use. Not repurchasing.
Theresa J.
Brooklyn, NY
I want to use natural toothpaste. I really do, but this stuff isn’t strong enough. I also don’t like the metal tube. It’s much harder to get everything out and the metal crimps and opens and toothpaste leaks out. Need a stronger version in a normal life plastic tube.
Echo W.
Phoenix, AZ
I really don’t care for the flavor of this toothpaste. I wish I got the same clean, fresh feeling as I do when I use standard, mint-flavored toothpastes. This product gets the job done, but I wouldn’t reach for it on a regular basis.