Personal CareOral CareToothpasteTom's of Maine
Spearmint Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste

Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Spearmint

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonate Mild abrasive Purified calcium from the earth
Water Consistency Aquifer
Glycerin Moisturizer Derived from Vegetable Oils
Xylitol Flavor Birch trees or corn
Spearmint Leaf (Mentha viridis) oil and other natural flavors Flavor Spearmint (Mentha viridis) and peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
Carrageenan Thickener Seaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfate Dispersant Derived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extract Clean, healthy-feeling mouth. Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extract Clean, healthy-feeling mouth Resin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste!
Chantel D.
Wasn't a fan. Left a bad taste behind. Wouldn't repurchase again .. Not a fan of this product
Silvia W.
Tampa, FL
great all natural toothpaste. No artificial sweetner taste. Super fresh clean feeling.
Tracey M.
West Seneca, NY
This may be a good product and it may be effective, but I didn't like the taste that much. Since taste is a personal preference, you may like this product more than I did. Since I didn't use it that much, I can't comment on the effectiveness of the product, but would recommend you give it a try!
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Just got a sample of this toothpaste in a sample box and I'm eager to try since it is a all natural toothpaste and i have a coupon. Once I try the toothpaste out I will post an updated review.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the worst toothpastes I have ever used. The feeling and aftertaste of the toothpaste was really grimy and I didn’t feel it was as effective as the normal Crest brand I use. Not repurchasing.
Brittani M.
Milton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste was just alright. I never repurchased it because I honestly just couldn't get past the taste. It had an almost bitter taste to it... just not at all what I was expecting it to taste like. I liked that it was all natural, but I just didn't like how this one tasted. Maybe I'll try it again in another flavor someday.
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
I love that this toothpaste is cruelty free! Plus it doesn't have all those harsh ingredients like the other toothpastes have. This keeps my teeth super clean and my breath super fresh. It's only one or two dollars more at my Walmart, and it's totally worth it!
Jazmin S.
Long Beach, Ca
Love that Tom's has non-flouride toothpastes available. Some of the flavors are odd tasting at first, but you get easily used to it. I picked mine up at Target where they usually have great sales if you are not ready to commit to this brand. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
I've used Tom's for years. I like how my teeth feel fresh. I don't feel Tom's tooth paste whitens very well, it kind of lacks on the whiting teeth.
Maliza K.
Greenbelt, MD
It rally just turned out to be a regular toothpaste. I honestly didn't notice any changes in my oral routine using this toothpaste.

Looking for your answer?