Tom's OF MAINE Spearmint Fluoride-Free Botanically Bright® Toothpaste uploaded by Tara W.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Botanically Bright® Toothpaste in Spearmint

An SLS free toothpaste you'll love to use. Brushing with Tom's of Maine Botanically Bright® gives your mouth a foamy, clean feeling, tastes great and helps whiten your teeth by removing surface stains. Available in Spearmint with Aloe & Chamomile and Peppermint with Xylitol and Propolis. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride or SLS because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

SLS-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Now you can have an SLS-free whitening toothpaste you love! Brushing with new Tom's of Maine Botanically Bright gives your mouth a foamy, clean feeling, tastes great and helps whiten your teeth by removing surface stains. Available in Spearmint with Aloe & Chamomile and Peppermint with Xylitol and Propolis. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorDerived from Birch trees or corn
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Lauryl GlucosideDispersantCoconut or palm kernel oil and corn
Natural FlavorFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) leaves and other natural flavor oils
Sodium Cocoyl GlutamateDispersantCoconut or palm kernel oil and corn
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium DioxideAestheticsIlmenite ore
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Stevia rebaudiana extractSweetenerstevia rebaudiana leaf/stem
Chamomile ExtractSoothingChamomile recutita (matricaria) flower extract
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil

Mackenzie S.
Chicago
I used to always use crest or Colgate but wanted to get away from all the additives. I chose Toms because I really like the brand and company as a whole. The toothpaste flavor isn’t overbearing like other mainstream brands. I don’t think whitening toothpaste actually has THAT much affect at whitening your teeth, it’s more of a marketing gimmick in my option. I’ve been using Toms toothpaste for the last 6 years and I’m totally happy I switched!
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
I love tooth paste it definitely makes or brakes my day on how my teeth feel AND I love toms of Maine products and especially love this one BECAUSE their is NO FLUORIDE...... ITS FLUORIDE-FREE GUYS EVERYONE SHOULD BE RUNNING TO THE STORES TO PURCHASE THIS TOOTHPASTE..... IM NOT EVEN GONNA START MY FLUORIDE ISSUE BUT PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK INTO IT IF THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT AND GOOD FOR YOU SMART PEOPLE WHO DO KNOW ABOUT THE FLUORIDE ISSUE AND PROBLEM!!
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I enjoy using Tom's products. I like that they avoid harsh chemicals and they aren't terribly expensive either. Fluoride is something I try to actively avoid for my family and Tom's of Maine provides an affordable, effective option for that specific need. A complaint I do have is that unlike mainstream toothpastes, that minty fresh feeling goes away much quicker. I am glad to deal with that though since it means we can avoid fluoride.
Paige R.
Red Bank, NJ
I like all of the Tom’s of Maine fluoride-free toothpastes, especially since you can find them anywhere but I don’t like that they still contain carrageenan which has been linked to inflammation and other health issues. I stopped buying it for that reason once I learned about it and have switched to Uncle Harry’s.
James W.
Portland
I have my own personal reasons as to why i dont like flouride in my toothpaste. It can be very challenging finding toothpaste that is going to work and be flouride free. When i was first turned onto Tom's flouride free toothpaste, i was in love and haven't stopped loving it since!
Becca R.
Manhattan Beach
This is the best toothpaste I’ve ever used. Not only is it natural, SLS free, and great tasting but it keeps my teeth pearly white. This product is hard to get your hands on due to the fact that it is nearly always sold out at target, CVS, etc. (due to being extremely popular, I assume)
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go to toothpaste! It’s hard to find though because they only sell it a few places. I have to use SLS free products and this one is out of all of the toms toothpastes. It doesn’t foam since it doesn’t have sulfates so you have to get used to it but it’s great!
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely not worth it, in my opinion. The spearmint taste was gross, it didn’t feel good on my teeth, texture wise was just really not for me. I wouldn’t recommend it at all. If you want a good toothpaste, look into Colgate or Crest. Those are my go too products.
Pauleshia D.
I’m not into the fluoride in my toothpaste so I started to use this brand. It works great and gets the job done. I would say that it is very inexpensive than I would think it would be. Most natural products are a little but more pricey so I’m satisfied with that.
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m giving three stars because I personally HATE this but my sister loves it. I hate the flavor (and every flavor I’ve tried) and the texture. However my sister loves it because it doesn’t give her mouth problems like ulcers like some other brands do.