BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Cavity Protection Natural Toothpaste in Spearmint

Fight cavities with science and nature! Tom's of Maine Natural Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste is ADA-accepted, so you can trust it to help prevent and reduce tooth decay when used as directed. Naturally derived fluoride helps remineralize soft spots before they turn into cavities, and it helps strengthen the tooth structure so enamel is more resistant to decay. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)Decay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural FlavorFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) leaves and other natural flavor oils
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth

Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
I could not get past the taste of this tooth paste! It was just not for me! I tried it because my boyfriend at the time wanted a toothpaste that did not have some sort of incredient. He enjoed it, but I’ll stick to my Crest toothpaste!
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you like the bubbling clean and mint freshness of toothpaste than thus is not for you.it does not froth up and has a very sweet taste to it..something im not used to. It also has a higher sugar content then regular toothpaste. The only good thing about it were the other more natural ingredients in it and that it cleans your teeth.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I️ like using a natural product for almost anything if there’s an option but I️ just really didn’t like the texture and the fact that it didn’t have a more lasting scent/flavor. It definitely cleans but I just wouldn’t be able to get past those two things to use t everyday.
Brandi J.
Bidwell , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste tastes absolutely terrible. Imagine cleaning your cats litter box with your tooth brush and then immediately brushing your teeth with it afterwards. Yeah. That bad. It’s alright if you can stand the taste.
Priscila C.
I’m always switching this one with the fluoride free, to avoid cavities. Quality is great. Ingredients are not so loaded with harmful chemicals and is reasonable priced. You can also find it in many stores.
Krista M.
Brentwood
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is Okay. Not my favorite , but I don’t dislike it either. I like the idea of Safe and Organic products. (I incorporate them into my house regularly , especially Food and especially ANYTHING that can be ingested of course !) but this toothpaste just didn’t give my mouth the overly fresh feeling I crave so much ...!
Rachel Z.
Saint Peters
I want to impressed with this toothpaste. I didn't feel like after I brushed my teeth that they were clean, I got the smell of taste of the spearmint but wasn't for me. It was alittle overpowering for the taste and the consistency of it when you brushed your teeth wasnt what I like either.
Carolyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t care for this toothpaste line, but I gave it three stars because it’s my husband’s favorite. I don’t feel like it cleans my teeth as well as other lines nor does it keep my teeth white. My husband likes it and feels like he gets a good cleaning with it. We’re a divided toothpaste household. Lol!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My grandmother has this toothpaste. Last time I spent the night I tried it and noticed how clean my teeth looked and really felt. Slight mint flavor that thankfully was not in any way overpowering. I loved it.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
I’m just not a fan of natural toothpaste. I like the idea of them but my teeth never seem as clean and my breath is never as fresh. I tend to not care for the taste or texture of them and this is no exception.

Amazon