BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Antiplaque Floss

Strong between teeth, yet gentle on gums. Our easy glide naturally waxed nylon filaments prevent snapping or fraying while removing particles efficiently and thoroughly to help keep teeth and gums healthy.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

Strong between teeth yet gentle on gums. Our easy glide naturally waxed nylon filaments prevent snapping or fraying while removing particles efficiently and thoroughly to help keep teeth and gums healthy.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Bees waxEase of useBeehives
Carnauba waxEase of useBrazilian wax palm tree
Natural Flavors - SpearmintFlavorSpearmint (Mentha viridis) leaves
Jojoba waxEase of useJojoba plant
Acacia senegal gumFlavor carrierTree resin
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush

Sara E.
Love Tom's because I always aim for environmental, sustainable materials from the earth.  However, wasn't a fan of the floss at all.  It's way too thick (almost like twine if you can picture) and even kind of hurts your teeth to use it!  Great if you're stuck on an island and have to use it, otherwise would recommend cheap plastic flat floss.
Kasey K.
The BEST floss. A hygienist I used to work with recommended this floss and I have one in my car, my bathroom, my purse, and my night table. Cleans EXCEPTIONALLY well.
anais g.
Best floss I've used so far. It doesn't break, packaging is good, and the flavor is light. It is highly effective and it gets the job done. I can't think of any cons. I get it at Whole Foods or online at Vitacost. I will definitely be buying it again. It's also cruelty free!
Hailey O.
Huntsville, AL
I am trying my best to make the switch to more natural, eco friendly, and cruelty free products. I’ve been using this floss for a few months and I really like it. It works really well and isn’t harsh on my gums. The only downside is the flavor doesn’t last long.
Amelia T.
You can't go wrong with products made with natural ingredients. This floss isn't so sharp that it shreds your gums. It also leaves your mouth and smile with a nice, clean, fresh feeling. It's as effective as any other brand I've used but better for the environment.
Andie I.
I love it. It cleans well. I'm a huge fan of toms of maine. I love all of there products. I will repurchase this again
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really thought I would like this, but I didn't. It doesn't glide well. I went back to my regular floss.
Not an easy glide floss, but it really cleans in between your teeth. Keeps my gums healthy!