Tom's of Maine Soothing Calendula Long Lasting Deodorant uploaded by Ashley-Rae W.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best! We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Propylene glycol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Sodium stearateConsistencyCoconut (Cocos nucifera) and palm (Elaeis guineensis) oils
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Glyceryl laurateDeodorancyVegetable oils
Natural FragrancePleasant smellNatural plant oils
Humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extractDeodorancyHops (Humulus lupulus) cones
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Ascorbic acidAntioxidantCitrus Fruits
Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (Organic)DeodorancyOrganic lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) plant

Brittany M.
Commerce City, CO
I use this deodorant when I’m feeling too lazy to use my fingers for wiping my natural deodorant on.. here are my thoughts..
I really enjoy natural deodorant and Tom’s was my first trial with natural deo. I started using their tea tree scent (which did not work for me), then this calendula (smells nice, works sometimes depending on activity), but then my armpits started peeling and burning (increase in activity/friction = armpits in depths of hell). And I delved more into that on the internet to find it’s pretty common with their deodorant. I use it sparingly (and because I don’t like to waste) and like I said, only when I’m feeling lazy. I stick to a natural, zero waste product I buy locally.
Leeslie B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I like this deodorant but I’m not too crazy about it. It’s definitely gentle when you put it underneath your arm but I feel as if it doesn’t help that much with sweat or odor. Neither do I sweat profusely (unless I’m working out) or smell horribly which’s why I would of thought it would work? I’m skipping out on this one next time
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Decent natural smell. Ingredients are mostly natural except for propylene glycol. It lasts a good amount of time. I only apply morning and night generously and I never smell like b. O. Most natural deodorants you have to apply more often than that or you will smell In the heat of the summer.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
I used to be a suave deodorant user. But I noticed that my armpits would get dark I then decided to stop using it. I started using Tom’s of Maine deodorant and I have to say that my armpits do not get dark anymore.
Sarah M.
Blanchard, MI
Toms of Maine deodorant has helped me tremendously!  for the price and the fact that contains no aluminum which I cannot wear on my underarms. The scent is gentle and last a long time. My underarms no longer have a brown tint due to the aluminum in other deodorants I’ve tried as well as painful bumps from deodorants containing aluminum. Thank you Toms you saved my underarms from further medical issues.
Sydney L.
Tallahassee, FL
This deodorant just didn’t work for me. I need a deodorant that will last me all day and smelling nice all day, and this definitely didn’t last all day. The scent was nice, but this had no staying power for me. I just needed it to last through school and work, not even intense workouts or anything like that! But it didn’t :(
Rose V.
Imperial Bch, CA
I really liked that this product did not contain chemicals that were present in other deodorants but I don’t believe it is very long lasting because of you sweat a lot it will start to smell bad. If you want it for a party I wouldn’t recommend, but if you want it and you don’t sweat as much then go for it.
Corinna M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Is there a scent to this one? I never seen t in stores whenever I end up purchasing deodorant. Since it is long lasting it must work good other deodorant just wear off fast.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I cannot use many deodorants due to be allergic to the scents. I tried this toms deodorant a year ago and have never looked back. I feel fresh all day long and while there is a light scent to the product, it has not trigger d my allergies even once! Great product for those of us with sensitivities!!
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This deodorant is smells lovely however if only lasts me about half a day. I know it is a deodorant and not an anti-perspirant but I have used other natural deodorants that absorb a lot more moisture. I don’t think I would buy it again but I would use it when I don’t have to leave the house.