BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toms of Maine Simply White Toothpaste Clean Mint Description: Natural Whitening Cavity Protection Fresh Breath Fluoride Toothpaste Clean Mint Smile with Natural Confidence. The key to our effective formula is our natural silicas, derived from sand to improve cleaning and to gently whiten without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Simply White toothpaste helps to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth. Try Simply White for a bright, healthy smile that shows your natural confidence! What makes a product good? At Toms, it includes how we make it. No animal testing or animal ingredients We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source. Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kira N.
Sacramento
I really like this toothpaste for being affordable, all-natural and fluoride free. However, I feel like it doesn't seem to leave my teeth as clean as other toothpastes, even the natural ones. The flavor is also pretty bland and I enjoy a more minty fresh taste. When I finish my current tube I most likely won't be purchasing and will stick to my usual   . It's much more expensive but worth it in my opinion.
Elizabeh C.
Midwest City
I finally made the switch to all natural toothpaste and I could not believe the difference!!!! Toms makes my teeth feel more clean, and for longer, than ANY other toothpaste out there. Love the mint taste too! Would highly recommend and will continue to use!!
Stacey B.
Boise
I enjoyed using the toms toothpaste although it's taking me a while to get used to it when you are used to the commercial toothpaste that is a little more aggressive. I appreciate the natural ingredients and lack of toxicity and I would recommend this toothpaste to others.
Alyssa S.
I received a free sample of this to try and thought it was pretty great. My kids hated it, too "spicy" "extreme minty" so if you or yours is super sensitive, maybe not the best choice. That's really the only reason I wouldn't buy it.
Brittany W.
I was disappointed with the after taste of Tom's toothpaste. It left a taste similar to diet soda. I want my mouth to feel fresh afterwards, not like there is a chalky residue left behind. The overall grittiness is nice.
Lindsay R.
I used Crest 3D White for years, and it made the inside of my mouth peel to the point that I'd constantly be prodding at the peeling flesh with my tongue and removing it. For years, I thought I was just deficient in certain vitamins or something, but it turns out it was just the toothpaste I was using. After doing some research online, I decided to try out Tom's toothpaste, and it's one of the best self-care decisions I've ever made. The inside of my mouth COMPLETELY stopped peeling. Not only that, but if I were to replace the label of this product with that of a mainstream toothpaste, I would never know this is a natural product. It's that good. (I've tried many natural products that feel ineffective, but this one works just as well as its big-name, "chemical" counterparts.) It makes my breath feel fresh, it makes my teeth feel smooth and look shiny, and it helps keep my teeth white. I probably sound like a paid advertisement right about now, but I promise this isn't sponsored and I'm just that enthusiastic about finally finding a toothpaste that isn't laden with chemicals but also does its job. It's worth noting my body and skin are pretty sensitive, and I'm not above using the more "chemical" version of something if I feel it works better than the "natural" version. However, this toothpaste is so good that I would pick it over any other toothpaste, every time. I highly recommend it.
Xmrschuck C.
Winston-Salem
Its a good product it is just really overpriced.  Maybe thats because of where I purchase it. I know others that would probably like it but they are extreme couponers and i never see a coupon for Toms
Ashley K.
No nonsense toothpaste. Minimal ingredients, none of the scary stuff. Does the job and I’m not concerned about the chemicals that are in other toothpastes. Clean, healthy feel and leaves my teeth white.
Jamie B.
Newport
I get compliments on my white teeth all the time. People are surprised when I tell them that I use Toms, but it really does whiten teeth naturally. Tom's of Maine Simply White Toothpaste
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is not as minty as Colgate but I think that's because there's not as much sugar in it. However, my teeth seem to be whiter and I kn ow it's healthier for my mouth too.