Tom's of Maine Simply White Natural Toothpaste, Clean Mint, 4.7 Ounce, Pack of 6 [Clean Mint]

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

At Tom's we believe that natural is as much about what's in a toothpaste as what's not. Simply White®uses naturally sourced silicas for clinically proven whitening without bleaching chemicals, so you can bring back the natural beauty of your smile. Simply White® is also the only natural whitening toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal!

Pack of 6; 4.7 ounces each; Uses naturally sourced silica to help whiten the teeth; Provides cavity protection; Whitened teeth and fresh breath

Buy on Amazon
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
I really feel like this is just peppermint essential oils and baking soda... nothing special to it.  I love the message behind the brand: no animal testing, no artificial colors, flavors or fragrances, sustainable practices and recyclability of the package... But it's just not effective. I went through 3 tubes of this before coming to terms with the fact that it just does not whiten or maintain whiteness whatsoever. I now keep the remaining tube in my desk at work to use after lunch/ freshen up, but I've chosen to no longer use this as my morning and night toothpaste. Sure, it's refreshing, but in terms of whitening? It doesn't deliver what it claims.
Goth G.
As a toothpaste, this is decent - it has a nice flavor, rinses cleanly, and gets teeth clean.  It seems to dissuade plaque and tartar from forming as well, a nice side effect.

As far as whitening goes, however?  Meh, I'm not impressed - my pearly whites remained pearly coffee-stained.
Kyra K.
Phoenix
Honestly at first I didn’t understand what would make this toothpaste different from others I have tried. The main thing i noticed is that the flavor was pleasant without being overbearing my strong but other than that it seemed like any other toothpaste. I still enjoyed it though.
matt b.
Portland
Very cleaning, feels natural, tastes natural and does the job. It still gives you a weird taste in your mouth if you eat anything after but not as bad as non-natural brands. Would recommend if you’re trying to bring natural things into your life, the price is worth it to me.
Micaela B.
Orlando
This toothpaste is amazing!! it doesn't have that strong minty flavor most of them have making it amazing. after a couple of weeks using it i noticed that it actually helped my teeth get whiter. I have been using it as my to go toothpaste so I really recommend it
Haley S.
This natural toothpaste is different than your average toothpaste. Being all natural it does have a different feel and a lighter taste. I was able to try it because my mom is a big fan of it. If you are looking for a natural toothpaste this is the best place to start.
Cassandra N.
Raleigh, NC
The taste of this toothpaste is OK. It's not one of my faves. I don't feel like it does a lot to keep my breathe fresh if I forgot to use mouthwash. I purchased it once but never again. I'm not opposed to it, I just didn't think it was the best product out there.
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
I love that this toothpaste is natural. It tastes great and doesn't make me sick like some other toothpaste's out there. It feels great to use a safe toothpaste and it isn't super expensive either. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste.
Amber V.
Galloway
I know it’s supposed to be natural but it tastes horrible. It was really hard for me to continue to use this. it does do what it is supposed to which is clean your teeth. I would recommend to people who like natural toothpaste
LeAnna J.
Tastes pretty good and is probably the best value on the market for natural toothpastes. Feels pretty good while brushing. Isn’t too dry, but of course doesn’t bubble up like a conventional toothpaste will.