Tom's of Maine Simply White Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Clean Mint 0.9 oz Travel Size (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jill R.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE #83 in Toothpaste

Anticavity Flouride Toothpaste-Clean Mint Simply White Paste Trial by Tom's Of Maine 0.9 oz Toothpaste Anticavity Flouride Toothpaste-Clean Mint Simply White Paste Trial 0.9 oz Toothpaste Smile with Natural Confidence. The key to our effective formula... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kate B.
I had to switch to a different toothpaste due to allergies and this is the one I tried first. I hated it. My teeth never felt clean after using it. The flavor was horrible - I can't even explain how. It just felt like I was chewing on something a hippie uses. I cannot explain it any better. Horrible taste. Didn't feel clean with plaque removal and certainly didn't whiten anything.
Lisa F.
I haven't really noticed any additional whitening on my teeth, though that may be more a testament to my coffee/tea/red wine habits rather than the toothpaste. Perhaps the fact that they haven't gotten LESS white should be good enough. Either way, I love this toothpaste, it has a mild flavor, not overwhelming like most, and gets the job done. Plus it's cruelty free!
Alexandra G.
East Elmhurst, NY
Natural toothpaste at its best! I started using toms because it had no fluoride in it & studies have shown that fluoride is bad for you. Toms does not animal test either which is an extra plus. The toothpaste got the job done. It's not as minty as regular toothpaste so you don't feel "extra" clean, but definitely still a great toothpaste without all of the dangerous ingredients other toothpaste products have!
Crystal H.
Tom's ONLY fault is its flavor. Just personally, I don't care for the taste but with all things considered, it's the best for your teeth. This paste is minimally abrasive which is best for teeth. It isn't really made to whiten but more to maintain white from your last visit from your dental hygienist. The fluoride is great to keep your enamel safe. And Tom's offers other tooth-strengthening agents not found in other brands such as Colgate or Crest.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I have been using this toothpaste for about a year and I love it. I didn't realize how white my teeth where getting until my friends started asking me if I got my teeth whitened. You can purchase this at just about any grocery store and it leaves your mouth feeling minty and refreshed.
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my first experience with Tom's. I've been aware of the brand for years but never gave them a try. I happened to run across a sale on this toothpaste and decided to give it a try. The taste is very nice. It's just a light mint flavor that is not overpowering. I also like the story behind Tom's. While I'm not a "tree hugger", it's nice to see a company that is responsible. I also really like that they pay their employees to donate 12 days per year to charitable organizations.
Debra v.
It's okay, not my favorite. Not sure how well it gets my teeth clean. I have to use this kind though because if I don't my mouth gets bad sores in it. I guess I just have it kind of sucky. lol At least I'm not allergic to it. The flavor is okay. It's a bit expensive.
Janée J.
I don't particularly like the flavor or texture of this toothpaste. However, I do like the ingredients and the fact that this brand does not contain fluoride. This product is sold at almost any drugstore and easy to find.
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I like the fact that this toothpaste is all natural, however i felt like it didn't leave my breath that fresh! It was cleaning my teeth fine, and i used the whole bottle but i prefer a better tasting toothpaste.
Tiffany N.
Bellingham, WA
One of my favorite toothpaste flavors, very light, fresh, and clean. This gets the job done and initially makes a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Would buy again, I buy it from Trader Joe's. I would also recommend.