Tom's of Maine Simply White Natural Fluoride Toothpaste Clean Mint 0.9 oz Travel Size (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jill R.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE #86 in Toothpaste

Anticavity Flouride Toothpaste-Clean Mint Simply White Paste Trial by Tom's Of Maine 0.9 oz Toothpaste Anticavity Flouride Toothpaste-Clean Mint Simply White Paste Trial 0.9 oz Toothpaste Smile with Natural Confidence. The key to our effective formula... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alexandria, VA
Love this stuff! I recently decided to only use products that are not tested on animals and I knew that this was a good brand to try. From the first use, I felt like my teeth felt cleaner and I actually really liked the taste (for toothpaste). It is not as minty or strong as others I have tried, but for a subtle mint I would definitely recommend. I purchased this off of Amazon in a one pack and will purchase again when I run out. The only downside is that it is significantly more expensive that the regular store brand. Good toothpaste and great company.
Dela D.
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my first experience with Tom's. I've been aware of the brand for years but never gave them a try. I happened to run across a sale on this toothpaste and decided to give it a try. The taste is very nice. It's just a light mint flavor that is not overpowering. I also like the story behind Tom's. While I'm not a "tree hugger", it's nice to see a company that is responsible. I also really like that they pay their employees to donate 12 days per year to charitable organizations.
Pam S.
Pam S.
West Hollywood, CA
I travel a lot and love to have my favorite toothpaste with me when I am on the go. This one freshen's my breath and leaves my teeth feeling smooth without any gross residue or chemicals. Most commercial toothpastes taste awful but this one is very subtle and pleasant. It's great to know I am brushing my teeth with an all natural paste!
Neekster H.
Neekster H.
Harrisburg, PA
Tom's has made me a believer! The freshness is long-lasting,and the formula is health conscious. I initially purchased this 3 pack of toothpaste to take on vaction. This left me with a spare for my guest bathroom. Anytime loved ones have used it I essentially get the same comment "Where can I buy this?!"
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Del Valle, TX
Recetly purchased it at my local sprouts after multiple co-workers talking about it. Once I bought it and tried it out I loved it. The mint smell that you get as you are brushing your teeth is delightful. I bought it in a single pack and as soon as its gone I will return for another. :)
Ebonee R.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I have been using this toothpaste for about a year and I love it. I didn't realize how white my teeth where getting until my friends started asking me if I got my teeth whitened. You can purchase this at just about any grocery store and it leaves your mouth feeling minty and refreshed.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Baltimore, MD
Absolutely love this product! I get comments all the time about how white my teeth are and no one believes that I am using a natural tooth paste. Also great for the price and can be bought really at any store that sells toothpaste, although I purchased from a local health food store.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Milwaukee, WI
I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't hurt them at all! The mint is very refreshing and feels so good and natural. I've been using this stuff forever, and it just can't compare to Crest's chemically sweet toothpaste. I constantly reccomend this to others,
Jivean M.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
Top 2 favorite toothpaste to use. My teeth feels super clean once I've used it. It is effective and there's no sensitivity after. Just great clean teeth. I've been using Toms for a few years now and it's one of the best toothpaste I've used. Actually it's the best one
diana b.
diana b.
Abbeville, SC
this product is awesome. it tastes and smells great. i use it two to three times a day. it tastes that good. it exceeded my expectations for the product. i was a first time user when i bought it. now ill be a repeat. yes i am very satified. how could i not be