BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's of Maine™ Simply White®.Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste.
Since 1970.
Clinically proven.
Natural.
Whitening, cavity protection, fresh breath. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea K.
Cypress, CA
This is on of the best vegan toothpastes I've ever used. It's not as gritty and others and it also tastes a lot better but I do wish the mint flavor was a lot stronger. I just use mouth wash after and it takes the rest of any flavors away but I do highly recommend this toothpaste.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband won't use any other toothpaste brand but this. He prefers no fluoride on his toothpaste based on research he made on the effects of fluoride. Mouth feels fresh and clean after each use.  Bought this at target but can be found in walmart and all local drugstores.
Nicole W.
Mason, OH
I had been having frequent minor headaches first thing in the morning. On a whim, my doctor suggested Tom's as some people are sensitive to the blue dyes in many other toothpastes. My headaches went away once I started using Tom's! The taste takes some time to get use to, but I've been using it for years now and I no longer notice.
Bailey S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product isn't terrible, but the results weren't quick enough for me and it didn't seem to be as fast as I wanted it to be
Holly G.
Winona, MN
A very clean flavor and helps my teeth stay white. I like that it is a natural alternative to regular toothpaste.
I love this toothpaste. It has less crap in it and still is able to make my teeth feel clean.
Chikamnario U.
This stuff is really fresh and makes you feel like your teeth are the cleanest in the world!
Morgan S.
I try to stay away from toothpastes with SLS as an ingredient, but some of them just don't seem to do the trick. This toothpaste left my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's minty, but not too strong for my 9 year old to use.
Carol M.
Waterbury , Ct
It's a great product its does what its made to do. great minty flavor. I tried the sample it it was good for me.
gra d.
I got to try a sample if this and made me purchase a regular size. it simply does the job with its minty flavor.