BY TOM'S OF MAINE #78 in Bar Soap

Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Moisture with Soothing Chamomile Dermatologist tested Hypoallergenic 4oz Bar Treat your sensitive skin to a little extra loving care  - without the artificial and synthetic ingredients found in many conventional brands.  This hypoallergenic gentle bar soap formula from Tom s of Maine combines soothing chamomile with enriched premium moisturizing olive oil and natural vitamin E.  It s clinically proven to be gentle and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh.  Care for your sensitive skin -  without the artificial or synthetic ingredients that you don t want on your skin today, or in your world tomorrow. Tom s of Maine - Since 1970 What makes a product good?  At Tom s, it includes how we make it. No animal testing or animal ingredients We share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source on our website see more...

Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
While most bar soaps can be super drying, this one is really gentle and moisturizing. Was gentle enough for sensitive skin. Great for shaving as it can work up a good lather. Lasted a while and did not have an overpowering scent. Just smelled clean and fresh. Would purchase again.
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I hate bar soap but this one isn’t bad. I received this as a free sample. The scent is nice and I think it works great. It washes great and leaves you with a long lasting cleanse. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah C.
Oceanside, CA
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, redness, and sun damage. It dries out so easily, which is really frustrating when it comes to cleaning. I already have and love a few other Tom's products so I decided to give their bar soap a try. Let me tell you- this stuff is amazing! I absolutely adore the herbal smell, and it leaves my skin feeling extremely clean but not irritated or over-dried. Highly recommend.
wendy S.
Tom's of Maine has been part of my daily hygiene regimen for well over 15 years. The sensitive skin beauty bar is perfect for my face. I have extremely delicate skin that is easily dried out and left to feel flaky due to the California sun. Using Tom's of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar helps me to return moisture to my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
I use this soap for my son who is 5 years old. I've always liked bar soap because I feel like it's easier to clean with a bar and get everywhere, but I know that most bar soaps are too strong for kids, this one is great, it doesn't dry out his skin at all, just leaves him smelling fresh, and clean!
Evan T.
This stuff really works wonders for my skin. In the winter, my excema flares up sooo badly and anything with perfumes or unnatural ingredients are sooo irritating to my skin. My dermatologist recommended I try all natural products and stop using fabric softener. This soap has been a life saver! It doesn't leave the dry clean feeling.. like no oils are left on my skin. After I use it, I feel clean but still nourished. I love it
Nicole P.
East Haven, CT
I bought this when I needed a plain old bar of soap to wash my face with while I was on topical acne medication. It got all my makeup off and didn't dry out or irritate my skin like other bar soaps have. I keep this in my bathroom for whenever my skin is particularly sensitive and can't handle a liquid cleanser.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I use this for my daughter. Tons of Maine is a great company and they are all natural and smell amazing! We use the soap and toothpaste and she just loves it! She's only 7 and won't use anything else! Would definitely recommend to EVERY PARENT!
Whitney K.
Louisville , KY
I like the smell of this soap, and how much it lathers, but it dries my skin out. I use it typically every day, so I also have to apply lotion afterward. It is available at local stores. I got mine at Kroger. I may not purchase again.