Tom's of Maine Sensitive Maximum Strength Natural Toothpaste uploaded by Katie U.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection with Fluoride Clinically Proven to Reduce Painful Sensitivity We do it naturally! Tom s of Maine uses the same, FDA-allowed, maximum strength ingredient to fight tooth sensitivity as the leading brand. We source naturally occurring nitrate ore for our active ingredient Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to help reduce and relieve your painful sensitivity caused by exposed dentin on the surface of your teeth. *FDA allowed antisensitivity active ingredient Like you we believe our choices make a difference in the world around us. That s why we try to do a little good everyday. It s also why we believe you deserve to know how we do business, and what ingredients go into our natural products. To learn more visit tomsofmaine.com We d love to hear from you! Does not contain artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; o see more...

• I have sensitive teeth and am also prone to cavities. I'm looking...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Cindy Nell J.
I hated this toothpaste. It tasted horrible. It did not help with my sensitive gums and teeth at all. As a matter of fact it seemed to burn my gums. It didn’t really lather up either which is not a deal breaker but I expected more. The price was higher than what I usually pay for crest or Colgate. I will not recommend to anyone.
Ena H.
West Valley City, UT
This is my go to toothpaste. It cleans and whitens at the same time. It's fluoride-free, cruelty-free, and gluten free. It's been very effective on my sensitive teeth. I've repurchased this $4 toothpaste from target multiple times.
Jackie F.
I have extremely sensitive teeth, and I have tried pretty much every toothpaste on the market. This one does wonders for me! No pain, great tasting. Just wish it came in a bigger tube!
Shana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was surprised this worked for me, I have receding gums, which cause me to need a sensitive toothpaste everytime I brush. I would buy again with a coupon. (My usual Crest is cheaper)
Martha Z.
Sterling Hts, MI
I bought this toothpaste for the first time and I am simply impressed. I do have very sensitive teeth I usually use Sensodyne. But this product was almost the same but with better taste. It didn't burn my mouth like regular toothpastes do. I do with they had other flavors of the sensitive toothpaste
Angelina C.
West Springfield
I absolutely love this! My teeth are super sensitive and a lot of tooth pastes irritate them, but that is not at all the case with this, it helped take the pain out of brushing my teeth. If your teeth have been weakened by pregnancy I would definitely recommend tom's!
addy b.
Putney, VT
This toothpaste is minty-sweet, non-goopey, not overpacked, and pretty long lasting! it tastes great, and I don't mind excess in my mouth, though what I mean by non-goopy is that it rinses out well. I'd buy it again- and I do! thumbs up!!!!!!
Ashley M.
I love this toothpaste! I won't ever use another brand because this brand is so effective. I will always buy this brand from now on. It over exceeded my expectations and made me recommend this product to everyone I know!!
Devon E.
Wellston, OH
This is my favorite toothpaste by far. I get the fluoride free one and it tastes very minty without the burn. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a fluoride free tooth paste. It is awesome!
abigail a.
I have sensitive teeth so it dosnt hurt or irritated my mouth when i wash it. It met my expectations i like the toothpaste very much. It works to make your teeth whiter. I bought this toothpaste at Walmart. I recommend this toothpaste to people with sensitive teeth.
Megan D.
I have sensitive teeth and am also prone to cavities. I'm looking for a toothpaste that can protect and strengthen my enamel. How does this product compare to others?