BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Precisely Formulated with Vanilla Sunflower Oil, This Rich Formula is Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Natural Moisture Vanilla Spice with Vanilla, Sunflower Oil Vitamin E 2 Natural No Phthalates, No Parabens, No Phenoxyethanol 3 Dermatologist Tested Our relaxing body wash uses carefully selected natural ingredients to help condition your skin and soothe your senses without the use of the artificial ingredients found in most conventional body washes. see more...

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Rapid City, SD
I love the fragrance of this product. It also makes my skin feel great! I use this product almost everyday. I also like to use it after a stressfull day to help me relax and unwind. I like using it on my kids at night as well.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Cantonment, FL
I love the smell of this and it leaves my skin smelling so good. It's whiteish and smells just like the description. It doesn't dry my skin out and so far I absolutely love it
Mary E.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
This was not for me. I found the scent overwhelming, particularly the "spice" aspect. Think sachet at your grandma's house. If the scent wasn't enough to drive me off, the harshness of the soap would be. It irritated my skin and also left me feeling like it wouldn't fully wash off.
ANGELA E.
ANGELA E.
Rome, GA
Tom's products are the absolute BEST thing to ever hit our Publix! I love that they carry these more natural options and I LOVE this body wash! It smells divine and reminds me of the fall! I always buy it around then and i love not worrying about the bad chemicals.
Demitria Z.
Demitria Z.
Toms is a great company I have used and loved for some time now. This product is amazing compared to some of the others I have tried. I love that their products are organic and all natural, but sometimes they don't get the job done. This product does though!
Morgan Taylor H.
Morgan Taylor H.
Gridley
I love that these contain less harsh and harmful ingredients. I use their children's toothpaste for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. Toms is just one of those wholesome, reliable product companies that you can trust and come to love.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Rising Sun
The smell of this product is awesome! It's a great product to use because the scent lasts a long time. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. It's gentle on your skin. I have sensitive skin and I love it.
Luz H.
Luz H.
I love the scent to cocounut this boday wash has! it is really good and keeps my skin clean, the scent will not stay on you skin for the day, but I do like that.
Ariadna I.
Ariadna I.
Sanford, FL
I love to use this product! It smells delicious and it make me feel extra clean for somebody reason. My skin always feels very nice and soft after use.
Holleen D.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Love this product. I have every body wash , soap, anything they make i have.. leaves skin so soft and price is reasonable.  Very good for sensitive skin