Add a Photo

By TOM'S OF MAINE
#1472 in Facial Cleansers
Precisely Formulated with Vanilla Sunflower Oil, This Rich Formula is Clinically Proven to Maintain Skin s Natural Moisture Vanilla Spice with Vanilla, Sunflower Oil Vitamin E 2 Natural No Phthalates, No Parabens, No Phenoxyethanol 3 Dermatologist Tested Our relaxing body wash uses carefully selected natural ingredients to help condition your skin and soothe your senses without the use of the artificial ingredients found in most conventional body washes.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Rapid City, SD

I love the fragrance of this product. It also makes my skin feel great! I use this product almost everyday. I also like to use it after a stressfull day to help me relax and unwind. I like using it on my kids at night as well.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Cantonment, FL

I love the smell of this and it leaves my skin smelling so good. It's whiteish and smells just like the description. It doesn't dry my skin out and so far I absolutely love it
Luz H.
Luz H.

I love the scent to cocounut this boday wash has! it is really good and keeps my skin clean, the scent will not stay on you skin for the day, but I do like that.

Join Now