BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Our effective line of long-lasting, aluminum-free deodorant sticks uses odor-fighting hops to provide 24-hour odor protection to help keep you feeling fresh throughout the day, while the natural fragrance helps you smell and feel your best! We produce this deodorant without aluminum because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Aluminum free

No artificial fragrances or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Yesenia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this deodorant! It lasts all day and has a pleasant smell to it. It’s better for than environment than typical deodorants and also seems to be better for our bodies! Sometimes Walmart has good sales on items like this- highly recommend.!
Abbey A.
Smells good initially but doesn’t last long like it says. I like this brand because of it’s natural ingredients and that it’s free from aluminum but it doesn’t work as well as I’d like.
Danielle H.
So far so good. I'm new to the natural deodorant world. I just switched a couple weeks ago and Tom's was my first try. I love the price compared to others and so far it does not stain my pits or give me a rash. I also like the smoothness it gives as I'm applying.
Alissa B.
The sent of this deodorant might not mix will with your natural sent. I have found that this is a great deodorant for a non active day. I have found that lemongrass and sweat aren't a great mix. The product itself is nice however. Applies easily and smells like lemongrass.
Claudia Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is great! It’s long lasting and all natural! It has a gentle citrusy smell and works great! Also, it’s also marketed for very cheap! I would definitely put this again! I would also recommend this to others!
Ashley W.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Target
Really great all natural deodorant! Fresh smell that really does last all day. It’s a bit on the pricey side for deodorant buuut, it’s natural with minimal chemicals. This is my go to when I can’t find arm and hammers all natural deodorant!
Sasha B.
604 2nd street Watervliet, NY
Does anyone else find themselves sweaty and smelly by the end of the day when they use Tom's of Maine Refreshing Lemongrass Long Lasting Deodorant?