Tom's of Maine Propolis & Myrrh Natural Fluoride Free Toothpaste uploaded by Heather S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

NEW! With propolis & myrrh Contains xylitol to help prevent plaque and propolis & myrrh for a healthy-feeling mouth. Fluoride-free: some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce fluoride-free toothpaste because we respect our customer s diverse needs and interests. What is xylitol? Xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees, helps to prevent plaque buildup. Dear friends When we founded Tom s of Maine in 1970, we based it on the idea that nature has answers to our everyday needs. Over the years, our team of herbal experts, dental health professionals, and scientists has proven our original belief: ingredients form nature really work. What makes our products so effective? We use natural ingredients in innovative ways without adding anything artificial. From toothpaste and mouthwash to soaps, shampoos, deodorants, and self care, we think yo see more...

lou e.
Clearfield, UT
I picked this Tom's because it's fluoride free. The taste isn't too bad, better than baking soda! I think usually the "clean" feeling usually comes from the mintyness or how long it lasts, but if you follow this with some mouthwash your mouth should feel pretty good. As long as I can find this for a decent price I'll most likely keep buying it. Only 4 stars because I would like it to be a bit more minty or a bit cheaper, but good-for-you items seem to have their cost.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
It has a great consistency with a hint of a black licorice flavor and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh. My boyfriend loves it, however I'm not that big of a fan of the flavor. I am really particular with my toothpaste flavor. I do like the new plastic tube only because the old metal tube used to get holes in when the metal creased and it would leak toothpaste if the tube was rolled up to help in getting more toothpaste out of the tube.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Do not like this toothpaste. The ONLY upside is its natural side. Did not leave my mouth feeling clean, did not leave a good taste in my mouth. Did not even have a good smell. I have never purchased it, a few friends own it and when I slept over it was the only thing to use. I would never buy this product. But I guess it has been in the homes of multiple of my friends says something about the product, but it is not for me.
Olivia W.
Astoria, NY
I have recently been going through skin problems, and I read online that Fluoride Free toothpaste could help. Tom's is the only brand I could find that carried fluoride free which was absolutely amazing. The toothpaste works well, but I wish it left my mouth feeling more fresh. I gave the toothpaste 3 stars since it doesn't make my mouth feel very clean, but the fact that Tom's offers this product is unique and great.
Breonca J.
I've been using Toms toothpaste for a year now, I just recently tried this kind, i use myrrh oils to meditate & sometimes I drop a few drops on my tooth brush but now since they've came out with tooth paste with the oil in it it's even better! Such an amazing natural feeling after I brush my teeth, very white & clean as well as leaving a positive energy in my mouth from the oils..❤️
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
I love Tom's of Maine for a few reasons- good quality, natural products and they don't test on animals. I purchased this because bee propolis is great for gum health. Unfortunately I could not get past the myrrh flavor which was very unpleasant and ended up throwing this product away. 3 stars because it's a great product but the flavor (for me) is awful.
Meredith C.
Minneapolis , MN
I try to use as many natural products as I can! Tom's is probably the best brand of natural tooth paste I have tried. I still prefer the way my teeth feel and look after using a popular brand like Crest or Colgate that have whitening ingredients in them. But if you're trying to use less chemicals and more natural products this is a good brand to use.
Taisha L.
Ever since I tried Tom's fluoride-free Propolis & Myrrh toothpaste in cinnamint I don't use anything else. I have gotten so used to how it tastes that I can't even use regular fluoride toothpaste. It's a healthier option to the chemicals in regular toothpaste. The ingredients are NATURAL, nothing is artificial and it tastes great!!!
Taryn C.
I switched to Tom's about 4 months ago because I wanted an all natural brand of items. I really love this toothpaste. There's no fluoride in it so it's completely safe to use. My mom used it "accidentally" and she always has me picking up this brand. It's quite expensive for toothpaste but I believe it's completely worth the switch.
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
It's great because the toothpaste is fluoride free, but my dentist actually recommended that I use a toothpaste that contained fluoride in order to combat the decalcification of my enamel. I honestly preferred the taste of Toms Propolis & Myrrh to classic spearmint toothpaste. And I also liked the Fennel flavor as well