Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Whole Care® Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Vika S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Whole Care® Natural Toothpaste Gel in Peppermint

We've been developing natural oral care solutions for over 40 years, and Whole Care® toothpaste gel offers many solutions in one. It fights cavities, whitens with naturally derived silicas by removing surface stains, freshens breath, and helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup with regular brushing. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

We've been developing natural oral care solutions for over 30 years, and Whole Care® toothpaste offers many solutions in one. It fights cavities, whitens with naturally sourced silicas, freshens breath, and helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup with regular brushing.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion)Decay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oilFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Zinc citrateFreshen breathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oi

Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great natural toothpaste! It takes a little bit to get used to since it tastes different than your normal rest toothpaste but I have gotten used to it & re-purchased it many times. Leafed my mouth feeling fresh & I feel better using something a bit more on the natural side. It is affordable & usually on sale at my local Target.  Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Whole Care® Toothpaste
Jessica C.
Kannapolis, NC
Love this product! Been buying for many years! Tastes good! And is affordable. You can find it almost every where. Good for the environment and your health! All natural! Can’t beat it! Can give to the kiddies! My husband likes it too! Would recommend to anyone
Gigi H.
Newport News, VA
This is the best brand of toothpaste. It leaves your teeth clean and looking white without all the added sugar and bad stuff they put in regular toothpaste. I am a diabetic and i hate the sugar tast in toothpaste but when i discovered Toms i was hooked.
Taylor G.
London, OH
This toothpaste is great! I love that it’s all natural and this brand doesn’t test on animals. It keeps my breath fresh and it also contains fluoride to fight cavities. My fiancé did say that he thinks it tastes like leather though it I don’t notice.
Rini T.
Springfield, VA
Switching to natural toothpaste was the best thing I did. I love how clean my teeth feel without having to worry about the chemicals in ordinary toothpastes. I’ve yet to give up my white strips and deodorants, but one step at a time!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
It’s pretty good stuff. I’ve heard it’s good because of what’s not in it. And they have instructions on how to recycle it, which I like. I wish I would do that. But it seemed a bit difficult. Wish it was easier like nespresso pods.
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
For years I have used other brands but when a friend introduced me to Toms I fell completely in love because it's a natural toothpaste and it also comes fluoride free
Terri D.
Galesburg, MI
Tom's is my new favorite toothpaste. Not only is it natural, but also gluten free, which is so important since I am Celiac. It's important to me to stay as healthy as possible, and Tom's does the trick. The minty taste leaves my mouth feeling super clean between brushing. My teeth feel healthy! It's also reasonably priced for a natural toothpaste, and it can be purchased at pretty much any retailer that sells toothpaste.
Kristianna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We like this product and have been consistently purchasing it for more than a year now. When we went vegan we weren’t sure what kind of toothpaste to get, so we started with toms and it was good so we stayed with toms!
Robin F.
Charlottesville
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite Tom’s of Maine variety of toothpaste. It’s a gel, the mint is not too overpowering big enough to feel clean. I’ve been using this toothpaste for MANY years and I doubt that will ever change!

Amazon