BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Wicked Fresh!™ Natural Mouthwash in Peppermint Wave

Our Wicked Fresh™ mouthwash is clinically proven to provide long-lasting fresh breath. It includes zinc, which neutralizes the odor caused by bad breath germs for long-lasting fresh breath without the burn. We produce this mouthwash without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Organic)Soothing feelOrganic aloe (Aloe barbadensis) plant
Propanediol (vegetable derived)ConsistencyCorn (Zea Mays)
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Natural FlavorFlavorNatural oils derived from the leaves of mint and other aromatic plants
Zinc chlorideFresh BreathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Benzoic acid (natural)Natural PreservativeApples or Cinnamon leaf/bark
MentholFlavorBrazilian cornmint (Mentha arvensis) oil

Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
Joplin
I have a sensitive mouth and hate the burn of mouth wash. That’s never a problem with this Tom’s of Maine mouthwash. My breath feels fresh and my mouth doesn’t hurt! I’m a firm believer in this company and am always happy with the products. I would definitely recommend.
Madison B.
I love the smell of this! I’m a big fan of baths so when I’m taking on i always make sure to use this! Plus it smells so lovely and makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized! After the bath my skin is so smooth and shiny!
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
Even though I really love Tom’s, I didn’t feel like this got my mouth as clean as I wanted it to. The taste was good but afterwards, my teeth just didn’t feel as clean and fresh as I would have liked.
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
Wicked fresh! Wicked white! Wicked awesome. Seriously though for an organic ecofriendly mouthwash this takes the biggest cake. It works just as good if not better than collegate!
meag s.
Madison
i mostly just use mouthwash for the taste or for good smelling breath if i’m about to smooch someone. this one tastes and smells great. plus tom’s is a wonderful company
Serena H.
I buy this product because it is a good cruelty free option, but it does not provide a super clean feeling. On the Other hand, it's not over powering and still taste like mouthwash. Have used many bottles but I'm thinking of going back to the Jason products. It's decent for the price.
Carly H.
I love Tom’s products so far, this is good compared to the others and I would like to try more of this mouthwash in this brand. Compared to some of the competitors I like this because it’s nicer on my gums than others have been.
Emiley R.
St.Cloud
This freshens my breath but I am not sure it feels clean. I am not going to purchase again because the amount of product you get is so small compared to the price and effectiveness of this product. I wish there was more value.
Madison P.
Kansas City
Wicked fresh it is! I bought this as it’s an Sodium Lauryl Sulfate free product and those are hard to come by! Intense flavor without being painful, I definitely prefer it to other brands. Tom’s is a great natural brand!
Emily M.
i really like this mouthwash. it’s not too harsh. i got it at target, i use the toothpaste too and i love this brand so i try to stick with the same brand for the best results! i will definitely buy it again!