Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Organic Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Noel H.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Organic Moisturizing Lip Balm in Peppermint

Refresh rough and dry lips naturally. Our natural Moisturizing Lip Balm helps restore your lips’ natural moisture and leaves them feeling soft and smooth without parabens, phthalates or phenoxyethanol. Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm is precisely formulated with USDA certified organic sunflower seed oil, coconut oil and beeswax.

No artificial colors, fragrances or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Beeswax (organic)ConsistencyOrganic Cera alba from beehives
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (organic)MoisturizerOrganic coconut (Cocos nucifera)
Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil (organic)Natural FlavorOrganic peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
Menthol (organic)Natural FlavorOrganic cornmint (Mentha arvensis) oil
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)AntioxidantSoybean (Glycine soja) and sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds

Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Organic Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • "Natural is always better, tons Chapstick is a great way to moisten cracked lips" in 4 reviews
Gina N.
This Tom’s of Maine peppermint chapstick feels amazing if you have chapped or dry lips. Not only is this a heavier feeling lip balm as opposed to say an eos, I realllllly love that this product is tingly and cooling on my lips. The peppermint scent and how it soothes dry lips is on point.
🌻Alexis S.
If you know me, you know I never leave my house without chapstick. This one is fantastic, ESPECIALLY for dry/chapped lips. One of its ingredients is menthol, which gives off a topical cooling feeling to the lips. Not only is it cooling, but it is highly moisturizing as well.
Carrie C.
My lips get so chapped at times they crack and burn. This helps to really moisturize them and has a cool soothing effect. If you have issues with dry irratated lips deffinitely try this produc!
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
I love this lipbalm, it makes my lips so soft and gives instant hydration. The smell is great, it is pleasant and doesn't overpower me. The quality of the lipbalm is probably one of the best I have come across, it isn't waxy or sticky (I choose this over eos and burtsbees)
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
Love it! I love peppermint lip balms and the scent on this is just right. I primarily use this in the winter to keep my lips soft and hydrated. 💚 You will always find one of these in my bag!
Analycia H.
Globe, AZ
This product always keep your lips moisturized & is good for in the go, I've re-bought this many times & it's super long lasting, the Packaging is compact so you can fit anywhere.
Kayleigh H.
This is my favorite chapstick. Great quality product and the minty smell is so refreshing. I stash a few in different purses to always have one on hand!
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA
Non drying and the next best thing to none other than pure Shea butter itself! Keeps lips moisturized for longer than any other lip balm I've ever tried
Zoe P.
Love Tom's brand - everything is natural and flavors are fresh. This lip balm is a classic size, tastes good, and keeps my lips moisturized all day.
Lena H.
seminole, TX
Love that this a more natural chapstick. It meant my expectations. I bought it while in Kansas. And I can’t seem to find it around here.

Amazon