Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Botanically Bright™ Toothpaste uploaded by Dusty K.Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Botanically Bright™ Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda F.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Botanically Bright™ Toothpaste in Peppermint

An SLS free toothpaste you'll love to use. Brushing with Tom's of Maine Botanically Bright™ gives your mouth a foamy, clean feeling, tastes great and helps whiten your teeth by removing surface stains. Available in Spearmint with Aloe & Chamomile and Peppermint with Xylitol and Propolis. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride or SLS because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

Fluoride free

SLS-free

Now you can have an SLS-free whitening toothpaste you love! Brushing with new Tom's of Maine Botanically Bright gives your mouth a foamy, clean feeling, tastes great and helps whiten your teeth by removing surface stains. Available in Spearmint with Aloe & Chamomile and Peppermint with Xylitol and Propolis. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
WaterConsistencyAquifer
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorDerived from Birch trees or corn
Lauryl GlucosideDispersantCoconut or palm kernel oil and corn
Sodium Cocoyl GlutamateDispersantCoconut or palm kernel oil and corn
Natural FlavorFlavorPeppermint (mentha piperita) leaves and other natural flavor oils
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium DioxideAestheticsIlmenite ore
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Stevia rebaudiana extractSweetenerstevia rebaudiana leaf/stem
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees

Buy on Amazon*
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I was on the hunt for a good fluoride free tooth paste, and decided on this one. It’s great and I enjoy the lack of fluoride since it’s forced on ya everywhere. It has a good taste. Not overly strong and your mouth feels nice and clean afterward.
Jennifer C.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite toothpaste! I have delicate, sensitive teeth and the mainstream toothpastes are too harsh. Tom's fluoride-free toothpastes help my mouth feel clean without feeling scoured and my pain level is significantly lower.
Austin C.
North Baltimore
Though I do enjoy this product much more than the leading brands, it still isn't my favorite. If you're looking for a toothpaste that is like "regular" toothpaste but flouride free then I would suggest this.
MsOnfiyah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great long lasting taste but i wouldnt recommend this product. My teeth just didnt feel the clean after brushing so i would not recommend this product. It afforable but i just dont like the taste
Sydney H.
I have just started using this stuff and it seems to work pretty good! I use this twice a day and have seen a difference. I love the fact that it is natural, and doesn't have the unwanted chemicals. It did meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend to others!
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have had good luck with Tom’s products and I love the company but the toothpaste isn’t for me. I didn’t like the texture of it and I also was not too fond of the taste. If those two points don’t bother you this is a really good product because it does work well.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn’t really work to whiten my teeth. I used the whole bottle and didn’t see a noticeable difference so I decided to not repurchase. The taste wasn’t bad and it makes my teeth feel clean. But I purchased to see results and I didn’t think it made a difference.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this brand and I love the idea of no harsh chemicals and I think the price is fair too. I don’t think the toothpaste could be as effective as it is. It leaves a weird taste and feeling in my mouth. I would definitely recommend to others though
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This toothpaste was ok. It didn't leave my teeth feeling as clean as other brands and it left my teeth feeling pretty sensitive. I also didn't care for the taste (which isn't a huge deal with toothpaste). It's just not a brand I'd care to try again.
Aubrei M.
Plymouth , MI
You can’t beat this toothpaste when it comes to leaving chemicals out of it. The naturalness to this toothpaste had me and my husband sold as soon as we saw this. My husband buys other products because he is so obsessed with this toothpaste!
Nykema W.
Pelham, NY
How does this product compare to the colgate whitening products?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do they sell this?