BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste in Peppermint

This fluoride free toothpaste whitens your teeth by removing surface stains and uses authentic naturally derived ingredients. Our zinc citrate is sourced from zinc, a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. We've also added natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's of Maine that means we use authentic natural ingredients. We use zinc citrate sourced from zinc - a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. Plus, natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing! Fluoride-free formula: Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Zinc citrateFreshen breathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oilFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth

Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
  • "I really like this, it takes some getting used too because the taste isn't pleasant but it gets the job done and i honestly feel as if my teeth look whiter." in 1 review
Cesaltina B.
Dorchester, MA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste I really like this toothpaste ❤️ not only is safe for you to use in your mouth, but also the taste is refreshing. I have noticed that my teeth get whiter every time I apply this amazing toothpaste. Not only that, the price is affordable ❤️
Alma R.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to toothpaste, after years of using other name brand toothpastes I discovered how terrible fluoride is for you, especially for your pineal gland! I was happy to find this brand, and it still continues to get the job done and feeling minty fresh!
Jacklyn G.
I loved using this product..it tastes great and it was nice knowing you can get a product that doesn't have fluoride in it and keep yourself healthy and mouth clean. Not too many products are out there that offers a variety as Tom's does and I like the brand
Cassie L.
kew gardens
This toothpaste leaves my mouth and teeth feeling clean but I hate the way it tastes. It has a gritty feeling when brushing with a weird minty flavor. If you can get past the taste it leaves in your mouth it really does leave your teeth looking great
Kasia C.
Washingtonvle, NY
Purchased at: Target
I have recently purchased this toothpaste and it’s my first time using a flouride-free toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling clean without an overwhelming peppermint taste. I have not noticed a difference in the color of my teeth though.
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
This stuff BURNS I personally don’t like this toothpaste. I wish I did because it’s fluoride free. But this toothpaste burns my mouth and my skin and it’s hard to use. Other than that it’s a good product
Heather R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was the first fluoride-free toothpaste I tried and switched to after I realized I was allergic to fluoride. I was able to buy it at my local store so it felt relatively convenient, but after so many years I was not super happy with the results I was getting. The taste isn't awful, but it is not as minty as I would like, and since I have switched to Desert Essense fluoride-free toothpaste, I probably won't ever go back to Tom's of Maine. It's affordable and able to be found in most stores, but there are better formulas out there.
Kimberley H.
my kids like this paste since it whitens. I like it since it doesn't have fluoride. the taste is good and price is good when on sale.  I like the company as a whole as well.
Bella V.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
Tom’s generally has a different taste and mouth feel from other toothpaste options. It is probably because they use better ingredients, but sometimes it gets to me.
Leysa S.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my every day go to tooth paste. I don’t find it whitens as well as other toothpastes out there but it ticks so many other boxes I can see past it. Gone are the days where you would see it in someone’s bathroom and think it’s just a hippy toothpaste. It stands up there with the big names and my dentist says my teeth are great every time. I’ve been using Tom’s for around 8 years.
Apryl C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this? I don't know if it's from Maine (although I assume so by the brand name) but I'm from here and I have never seen it!
Morgan T.
Is this tooth paste really THAT much better than the average over the counter tooth paste brand?
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
Anybody have whiter teeth after using this!
Analizth G.
How is the flavor of this toothpaste? Does It Really Help To Whiten Teeth?
Emily N.
Curious how well this works considering it's all natural..? I've been using Colgate Optic White and I really like it, but I know the chemicals aren't good for you. Has anyone seen good results with this and would recommend?

Amazon