BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste in Peppermint

This fluoride free toothpaste whitens your teeth by removing surface stains and uses authentic naturally derived ingredients. Our zinc citrate is sourced from zinc, a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. We've also added natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's of Maine that means we use authentic natural ingredients. We use zinc citrate sourced from zinc - a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. Plus, natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing! Fluoride-free formula: Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Zinc citrateFreshen breathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oilFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth

• Is it okay to brush an invisalign type retainer using Tom...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I don't know if it's from Maine (al...9 Answers
  • How is the flavor of this toothpaste? Does It Really Help...4 Answers
Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
  • "I really like this, it takes some getting used too because the taste isn't pleasant but it gets the job done and i honestly feel as if my teeth look whiter." in 1 review
Destiny A.
rayne, LA
I have been using this toothpaste for about 2 weeks now and I can definitely see a difference. I've used other whitening toothpaste and I never see a difference but I can actually see it with this toothpaste. Its not the best tasting but it sure is whitening my teeth! Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am very picky about my toothpaste. I prefer that it has fluoride and doesn't taste too strong or hot. this has a mild flavor and leaves your teeth feeling very clean. I'm like that it is sold in a two pack. It is economical and I always have a backup tube. I recommend this to anyone looking to whiten their teeth with a quality trusted product.
Kelsi B.
I love this toothpaste and its the only one I will use. I love that its fluoride free. Last time I went to the dentist, they complimented me on how healthy my mouth looked and said to continue using fluoride products, but little did they know, I haven't used fluoride products in over a year and my teeth are still healthier than ever.
Becca A.
Orlando
Will never use another toothpaste. The scent, the feeling, the benefits of using this toothpaste are all on point. I bought this at Whole Foods but you can find it at other stores too! I use this 1-2 times daily and always a joy. No cons to this toothpaste.
Chelsea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of, if not the best toothpastes I’ve ever tried. It leaves your teeth feeling clean and smooth and the taste is natural and light. No burning tongue here! I love knowing that a quality fluoride free toothpaste is out there, giving me the option to take care of my health without nasty chemicals.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I do like that Tom’s is fluoride-free and I get a relatively clean feeling after brushing, but it doesn’t seem to have a whitening effect like it claims. The flavor is definitely an acquired taste. I typically end up doing oil-pulling after brushing with this product because my teeth don’t feel clean enough.
aly M.
harpers ferry
I love this toothpaste because it’s from a sustainable and cruelty free brand. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and visibly whitens my teeth after using it twice a day for about 2 months. The taste is not great in this flavor, but I’ve tried other toothpaste flavors from Toms and they taste great.
Summer S.
Oakland , CA
This is the toothpaste that we use in our household for over two years now. We used to use crest & Colgate until we discovered toms!!! It's organic, less chemicals, vegan & it's fluoride free. It's really minty & whitens your teeth. The only thing I'm not too happy about is the cost but it's worth it.
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this, and didn’t care too much for it. I know that as a natural product it wouldn’t have the whitening power of my regular whitening toothpaste, but I thought I’d give it a try. It just didn’t work for me. At the moment I can’t recommend it, but I’d be willing to give it another try.
Kimberley T.
Philadelphia
I got this because I wanted to explore better options for healthy teeth and i will say I am not disappointed. It almost has no taste the peppermint is very mild. I didn't mind that and after a few uses I got used to it. My overall oral health had greatly improved since I started using this.
Apryl C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this? I don't know if it's from Maine (although I assume so by the brand name) but I'm from here and I have never seen it!
Morgan T.
Is this tooth paste really THAT much better than the average over the counter tooth paste brand?
Analizth G.
How is the flavor of this toothpaste? Does It Really Help To Whiten Teeth?
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
Anybody have whiter teeth after using this!
Laila D.
Is the toothpaste minty ?

Kohl's