BY TOM'S OF MAINE #40 in Toothpaste

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste in Peppermint

This fluoride free toothpaste whitens your teeth by removing surface stains and uses authentic naturally derived ingredients. Our zinc citrate is sourced from zinc, a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. We've also added natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

At Tom's of Maine that means we use authentic natural ingredients. We use zinc citrate sourced from zinc - a naturally occurring mineral and xylitol, a natural ingredient derived from birch trees or corn. Plus, natural flavoring for a taste that will make you look forward to brushing! Fluoride-free formula: Some people do not want fluoride in their toothpaste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Zinc citrateFreshen breathDerived from purified zinc from the earth
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oilFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth

• Where can I buy this? I don't know if it's from Maine (al...9 Answers
  • How is the flavor of this toothpaste? Does It Really Help...4 Answers
  • Is it okay to brush an invisalign type retainer using Tom...2 Answers
Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
  • "I really like this, it takes some getting used too because the taste isn't pleasant but it gets the job done and i honestly feel as if my teeth look whiter." in 1 review
Julie M.
I bought this thinking it was Sodium Lauryl Sulfate free, because i found out that that was the culprit of my mouth peeling and being torn up all the time. Apparently it used to be sls free but it's not anymore. Not sure why they would change that. It didn't make my mouth feel very fresh anyways so I guess no harm no foul. There are other similar brands that I've tried since and they are great. Jason toothpaste is fantastic.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
I have had issues in the past where after brushing my teeth along with flossing and using mouthwash I still felt like my breath was not the freshest. After trying this toothpaste I’m not going back! I love how clean it makes my mouth feel and it does throughout the day! It’s also natural and fluoride-free which I think is awesome. I would totally recommend to a friend!
Destiny A.
Rayne
I have been using this toothpaste for about 2 weeks now and I can definitely see a difference. I've used other whitening toothpaste and I never see a difference but I can actually see it with this toothpaste. Its not the best tasting but it sure is whitening my teeth! Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am very picky about my toothpaste. I prefer that it has fluoride and doesn't taste too strong or hot. this has a mild flavor and leaves your teeth feeling very clean. I'm like that it is sold in a two pack. It is economical and I always have a backup tube. I recommend this to anyone looking to whiten their teeth with a quality trusted product.
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
I love this toothpaste and its the only one I will use. I love that its fluoride free. Last time I went to the dentist, they complimented me on how healthy my mouth looked and said to continue using fluoride products, but little did they know, I haven't used fluoride products in over a year and my teeth are still healthier than ever.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of, if not the best toothpastes I’ve ever tried. It leaves your teeth feeling clean and smooth and the taste is natural and light. No burning tongue here! I love knowing that a quality fluoride free toothpaste is out there, giving me the option to take care of my health without nasty chemicals.
Katharine V.
Spring, TX
My grandmother has been using this brand for years! I always thought it was gross as a child because of the bitter taste of all “natural” flavors. Recently I thought I’d give it another try, and realized this toothpaste has actually whitened my teeth more than any other toothpaste brands I’ve used in the past.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I do like that Tom’s is fluoride-free and I get a relatively clean feeling after brushing, but it doesn’t seem to have a whitening effect like it claims. The flavor is definitely an acquired taste. I typically end up doing oil-pulling after brushing with this product because my teeth don’t feel clean enough.
aly M.
harpers ferry
I love this toothpaste because it’s from a sustainable and cruelty free brand. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and visibly whitens my teeth after using it twice a day for about 2 months. The taste is not great in this flavor, but I’ve tried other toothpaste flavors from Toms and they taste great.
Summer S.
Oakland , CA
This is the toothpaste that we use in our household for over two years now. We used to use crest & Colgate until we discovered toms!!! It's organic, less chemicals, vegan & it's fluoride free. It's really minty & whitens your teeth. The only thing I'm not too happy about is the cost but it's worth it.
Apryl C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this? I don't know if it's from Maine (although I assume so by the brand name) but I'm from here and I have never seen it!
Morgan T.
Is this tooth paste really THAT much better than the average over the counter tooth paste brand?
Analizth G.
How is the flavor of this toothpaste? Does It Really Help To Whiten Teeth?
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Anybody have whiter teeth after using this!
Jordyn U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this have a fresh taste/feeling? Also I was wondering if it leaves that same consistency in your mouth like toothpastes that have baking soda do? Thanks!