BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Enamel Strength® Natural Toothpaste

Strengthening your tooth enamel is part of good oral health—and with Enamel Strength® toothpaste, you can do it naturally! We've harnessed the power of fluoride to remineralize and strengthen tooth enamel in this ADA approved natural enamel strengthening toothpaste. So show off that smile. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Strengthening your tooth enamel is part of good oral health – and now you can use Enamel Strength® toothpaste to do it naturally! Enamel Strength® toothpaste is an ADA approved natural enamel strengthening toothpaste. It harnesses the power of fluoride to remineralize and strengthen tooth enamel.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)AnticavityDerived from Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Natural FlavorFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) and other natural flavor
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium dioxideNatural ColorDerived from ilmenite ore
Sodium HydroxidepH adjustmentSalt water
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)

• I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering ...2 Answers
  • How is Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Enamel Strength® Toothp...1 Answers
  • Is this super expensive??1 Answers
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was drawn to this toothpaste because it contains fluoride to help strengthen enamel, it's cruelty free and vegan, and it doesn't contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. I bought it on sale at Walmart for just over a dollar and after using it I think I over paid. Firstly, I love that it's got fluoride it in, that's a must for me, but it's only the standard amount that other toothpastes have 0.15% w/v, so it's nothing special. Secondly, it's great that it's all natural, but it tastes terrible despite being flavored with peppermint oil and *other natural flavor* which isn't listed on the box. For me, it didn't foam up very well so I never got that clean feeling other toothpastes do. Overall it's an okay natural product, but I like other toothpastes better.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
I like using a natural fluoride free toothpaste and tom’s of Maine is a great one. A lot less ingredients than the usual toothpastes out there. A little pricey but I rather use this one and know what I am putting in my body and it’s also effective in making my breath fresh and leaving a clean feeling in my mouth.
hannah b.
statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm giving this toothpaste a 3 because I love that it is all natural ingredients and fluoride free, but they really need to work on the taste! it's absolutely awful, and I hate the after taste it leaves in your mouth.
Jamie G.
McComb
I liked that this product was natural. I was looking for something that would clean my mouth, without being too harsh. However, this didn’t feel like it was really cleaning anything, so I haven’t rebought it and have opted for arm and hammer instead!
Deseray G.
Phoenix
I bought this because it was on sale and really hoped I would like it but it wasn’t anything special. The flavor took getting used to since it wasn’t as strong as other brands and although my mouth felt clean I was always paranoid that my breath didn’t smell great. I work very close the people’s faces all day and need to make sure my breath is, if not minty fresh, then at least not bad. I would get again if it was on a great sale but wouldn’t go out of my way for it.
Kiara R.
Murriet
I received this as a sample with one of my clothing packages which i thought it was very odd. It had a very odd taste and it wasn’t my favorite and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Lindsey J.
Olathe, KS
I really like this product and that it doesn't take chemically. But my breath would always stink if I didnt wash my mouth. I bought it at Whole Foods. I have only bought it once, and may buy it again in the future. I am satisfied overall, I just need to find a natural mouthwash now.
Liz S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really did not like the Tom’s toothpaste I bought at Meijer. It just for some reason didn’t leave my mouth feeling as clean as other brands. I never bought it since then but would be open to trying other formulas, maybe I didn’t pick the right one for me!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a very bad toothpaste. No one in my family cared at all for it. My husband gagged as he tried to brush his teeth, and came home that evening with our regular toothpaste, and ask that I never buy this again.
Beth D.
I bought this because it seems like a good all natural choice. The first half dozen times I used it, it left my mouth feeling weird and dry. I stuck with it though and eventually that weird taste went away. I'm guessing I just had to get use to the natural ingredients. It is definitely different from any other toothpaste out there.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm interested in trying this product but I am wondering if it has any aftertaste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this super expensive??
Michelle L.