BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Propolis & Myrrh Toothpaste in Peppermint Baking Soda

Leave your mouth feeling naturally fresh! We've found that the herbal resins propolis and myrrh promote a naturally clean, healthy-mouth feeling. Our Propolis and Myrrh toothpastes help fight plaque with regular brushing, and we've added xylitol for great taste. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Fluoride-free

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Not tested on animals

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oilFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Propolis extractClean, healthy-feeling mouth.Mixture of tree resin (Propolis cera) gathered by bees
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) resin extractClean, healthy-feeling mouthResin from the myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) bush
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil

Becky T.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Such a great tooth paste. I have sensitive teeth and usually my gums bleed with other brands because they're so harsh- not this tooth paste! Feels so nice on my teeth and gums and the fresh leftover scent in my mouth is nice. Never had my teeth look more cleaner or whiter than before!
Natalie G.
I would never recommend this toothpaste because I didn't like the taste. It's just not the worst when it comes to other brands. But this particular flavor didn't work for me. I only used it once so I don't know how effective it was.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Did not like the flavor. Was not impressed with the ingredients. I don't like carageenan in my toothpaste and toms of Maine seems to use in all or at least some of their toothpastes. Would not suggest to others.
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
Unfortunately Tom's of Maine did not do it for me. My teeth felt exactly the same as before I used this to brush, which was very unfortunate because I truly was hoping that this would be my go to toothpaste. I'm always looking for a natural version of every day products but this one fell short.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love it. It is pricy for the product but it is animal cruelty free and my teeth feels clean after using it. I believe this is also fluoride free as well. Did meet my expectation and I have been using this product for a little more than 2 years.
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to like this, but unfortunately I was disappointed. I didn’t care for the taste, and didn’t have that fresh or clean feeling when I finished brushing. I didn’t even finish the tube, went back to my default Colgate/Crest toothpaste.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste brands. I don’t like fluoride so I absolutely love their formula. I️t has a light hint taste and not over powering. It’s gentle enough for my whole family to use. I really think this toothpaste is worth the cost.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I like. It tastes like candy so that's always nice 😂 and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I buy it from grocery outlet and it's lawns fairly cheap. I buy two a month and it lasts a long time.
eve K.
I like that this toothpaste is all natural but it doesn't leave my mouth feeling fresh and minty. That is the only reason I didn't repurchase because I like to brush my teeth and have it feel clean. So I was not satisfied.
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
I couldn’t get past the taste/texture of this product. I wanted to love it after hearing great things, but it was just a major miss for me. there are better natural brands of toothpaste on the market for the price.

back