BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Cavity Protection Natural Toothpaste in Peppermint Baking Soda

Fight cavities with science and nature! Tom's of Maine Natural Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste is ADA-accepted, so you can trust it to help prevent and reduce tooth decay when used as directed. Naturally derived fluoride helps remineralize soft spots before they turn into cavities, and it helps strengthen the tooth structure so enamel is more resistant to decay. We produce this toothpaste with fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

No animal ingredients

Not tested on animals

Fight cavities with science and nature! Tom's of Maine Natural Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste is ADA-accepted, so you can trust it to help prevent and reduce tooth decay when used as directed. Naturally sourced fluoride helps remineralize soft spots before they turn into cavities, and it helps strengthen the tooth structure so enamel is more resistant to decay.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)Decay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
WaterConsistencyAquifer
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
Sodium bicarbonateMouth freshnessPurified sodium bicarbonate from the earth
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Natural FlavorFlavorPeppermint (mentha piperita) leaves and other natural flavor oils
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Benzyl AlcoholNatural PreservativeDerived from Cassia Oil

Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I wanted to get into using this brand because a lot of my friends use it and really enjoy it. I have it a try and was really underwhelmed. It tastes absolutely disgusting and just didn't feel the same as my Colgate. I feel like my Colgate does an awesome job and makes me feel really clean. The toms brand just did not I hated it.
Olivia D.
It’s not that this is a particularly bad toothpaste, it just wasn’t a great one. I have only purchased once, but I used it til it ran out. The flavor was odd & it worked alright. I was satisfied enough but not so much I was willing to pay the extra cost.
Natalie S.
Clearwater, FL
I am sure this toothpaste is effective but it doesn’t leave your mouth feeling clean or minty fresh. I bought it hoping to use a more natural alternative but we didn’t end up liking it in my household.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
It wasn't fresh enough for me if that makes since I want my mouth to be like winter storm after I brush my teeth and this was more like I just ate a tic tac. Seemed to clean my teeth fine though. If your looking for something mild this would be a good option
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
I was interested in buying this because I liked the idea of an al natural toothpaste but frankly I don’t think it worked. The taste was alright but mintyness was not long lasting and I didn’t feel like my mouth was clean afterwards. It didn’t shine or buffer my teeth so no whiteness was shown. I wouldn’t buy again
Tracy K.
I received this product in a beauty box that I had purchased. I didn’t care for it. It didn’t have a good taste when I was brushing my teeth and felt a little gritty. I would not repurchase this item. I have been able to find it at target stores though if you wanted to try it for yourself.
Krystal G.
Great fluoride free tooth paste. Nice flavor and scent. Very natural ingredients to keep your teeth strong and healthy. Very effective in getting rid of surface stains. I would recommend this product to anyone who’s looking for a fluoride free alternative for toothpaste
Diana B.
Hagerstown, MD
Received a sample of this toothpaste. I worked as expected. I didnt notice anything different about this versus other toothpaste brands that set it apart for me to decide to purchase it in the future. I didnt hate it and would definitely use it again if I had it but.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
It was just ok. It did not leave my mouth feeling that fresh for long. That’s important to me. I bought it at Publix, a grocery store here in Florida. I don’t think it was that effective. I don’t plan to try it again, but maybe another “flavor” would be better.
Hanna A.
This stuff tastes like dirt. It has a gritty feel to it and it doesn’t keep breath fresh at all. I felt like I brushed with dirt and a peppermint leaf and then walked around with a nasty feeling in my mouth all day. I threw the tube away and went back to crest.
Jessica J.
Does this make your breath fresh?