Tom's OF MAINE Outrageous Orange Mango™ Children's Toothpaste uploaded by Joanne H.Tom's OF MAINE Outrageous Orange Mango™ Children's Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda F.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Silly Enough for Kids - Good Enough for Moms and Dads! Our Toothpaste for Children uses calcium and silica to gently clean, and the delicious real fruit flavor appeals to your child's taste - not artificial sparkles and bubble gum flavors

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion)Decay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil and other natural flavorsFlavor(Orange) peel oil and other natural flavors
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil

Leah B.
Athol
i have trouble with menthol flavor so anytime i would try to brush my teeth i would just throw up. not only is this stuff fair trade, organic, cruelty free, locally sourced but it’s also not artificial at all. it’s okay if you ingest a little which is perfect for kids.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
This toothpaste has a great taste for those who have kids who do not like the mint flavor of most toothpastes, but I question its ability to truly clean teeth. Recommended only for those with children who are not fond of the mint flavor.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste is just ok. I didn’t feel that they left my kids teeth extra clean and their breath wasn’t given that “fresh I just brushed my teeth scent “. I might try it again if it proves to be the new and improved toothpaste.
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids hate the taste of mint so I tried this toothpaste for them. All of them complained that it tasted disgusting and that it left them feeling like their teeth still weren’t clean. We will not repurchase this product again.
Sara-Marie K.
Smithton, IL
My daughter would gag each time she tried to brush her teeth with traditional mint flavored toothpaste. We tried every single kind they offered at stores. I ended up getting this toothpaste off of amazon and thank god i did because it was the only toothpaste she could use without throwing up! I don’t know what makes this toothpaste different than the others but the little extra cost was well worth it for my family.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I thought this toothpaste tasted kind of gross, it really didn't do anything for my teeth or sensitivity. It also did not provide any type of whitening and I did not feel protected with this toothpaste. I would not buy it again.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
While teaching my daughter how to brush her teeth she got ahold of the whole tube and got it all over her skin. She broke out in what looked like hives. It also seemed to turn her skin redder than it should have, almost like a burn. I won’t be purchasing this again.
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
I got this for free with a purchase. It's not something I'd normally buy, and trying it didn't change my mind. I didn't like the flavor (toothpaste needs to be mint..), and I didn't like the feel of the paste itself. My teeth didn't feel very clean after.
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
I really love toms products but their toothpaste loses flavor/taste very quickly and that always makes me feel like my teeth aren't as clean. I know that is just in my opinion but i still love their products and the fact that they are natural
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I purchased this for my toddler to brush with, but she did not like it at all! She spit it out and said it was gross :( I liked that it was a natural product and for children, but I couldn’t force her to use it so I threw it out.
Carla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did your kids like this paste? Trying to find a more natural toothpaste for my kids.

Amazon