Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantTom's of Maine
Tom's of Maine, Original Care Deodorant, Unscented, 225 oz (64 g) (pack of 2)

Tom's of Maine, Original Care Deodorant, Unscented, 2.25 oz (64 g) (pack of 2)

New Tom's of Maine, Original Care Deodorant, Unscented, 2.25 oz (64 g) (pack of 2) …

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom's of Maine, Original Care Deodorant, Unscented, 2.25 oz (64 g) (pack of 2)!
ana W.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great deodorant!! I hate that almost every deodorant these days has aluminum in it...heavy metallic smell. This does not and I love it, it lasts a long time use it before and after work outs ^_^love it
Chelse C.
Dania, FL
If you are looking for a natural deodorant that last... this is the one! It’s not sticky doesn’t leave residue and last all day.
Angie B.
San Diego, CA
This was okay not my favorite natural deodorant but I know it works well for most. I sweat more than the average person so I prefer a stronger deodorant.
jackie R.
Colorado Springs
Just... no. This product actually gets 0 stars in my opnion. Not effective in the sloghtest. It glides on wet, feels weird and doesn't fo anything to deodarize . I used about a 1/4 of the lriduct until I gave up the ghost, I just wasn't satisfied at all. I would not recommend this oriduct, unless you are sedentary in a controlled climate of 60 degrees.
Carrie M.
Oro Grande, CA
I’ve tried unscented but I prefer to have a scent. Didn’t help me much in the stink department.
Harika T.
It helps for absorbing sweat and didn’t cause any irritation, but the texture is too cakey for a solid deodorant.
Κaelyn B.
Arvada, CO
As far us all natural deodorants go, I truly love Tom's of Maine. Aside from adjusting to the fact that all natural deodorant doesn't STOP you from sweating, in the midst of still sweating, I have never struggled to keep from smelling with Tom's deodorant! I love the texture, it doesn't show up white and it doesn't move to the creases in your armpits. It keeps you without smelling all day long-- even in the heat!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
Wanted to love this but it just didn’t seem very effective or long lasting at all. Went back to my inexpensive trusty brand I’ve used for decades.
Erna C.
Glendale, AZ
Horrible experience 3 times with this brand. I tried giving them a chance multiple times over the years and I was still disappointed. I don’t think I’ll be making the purchase again. I noticed a rise in bad reviews on their deodorant. I can’t speak for the rest of their products.
Misty S.
Williamston, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this as a back up at my friends house. It smells so clean but I do find myself having to reapply half way through the day. So far it is the best all natural deodorant that works for me.

Looking for your answer?