Tom's of Maine Orange Blossom Body Wash - 12oz uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's of Maine Orange Blossom Moisturizing Body Wash is made with Moroccan argan oil to gently clean and hydrate your skin. This natural body wash has a fresh citrus scent to invigorate your senses. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Natural Beauty Orange Blossom with Moroccan Oil from @toms_of_maine is fantastic. This body bar smell delicious and long lasting fragrance. My skin feel soft and hydrates. I love that product because is natural and fill my expectations. Also this product is No artificial fragrance. No parabens. No animal testing. Highly recommended.
...
I received this product for free for testing purpose but all opinion are my own.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really enjoy the smell of orange blossom and I like the way my skin feels after using it. I have it 4 stars because it doesn't really lather up very good. I really want to try the other new scents that they have. I received this free from Toms of Maine .
Claire L.
De Forest, WI
I have allergies to many drugstore brands, and with tom's I can use with no worries. It smells amazing, and as long as you use a loofa or washcloth, it lathers very easily. I feel that the aroma is subtle after the shower but stays with you. Love it!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
I absolutely love all of Tom's products. We use the children's lavender scented version of this and wouldn't choose anything else. Best soap we have found for our little guys. Used the whole bottle and bought again.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
This stuff smells amazing in shower, but I don't notice a long lasting scent. It doesn't linger throughout the day. It leaves my skin soft and doesn't dry me out. I want to try more scents.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I liked this product from Tom's of Maine and really enjoy the brand. The smell is great and isn't artificial. The product is made with natural ingredients.