Tom's OF MAINE Orange Blossom Body Wash uploaded by Jennifer F.Tom's OF MAINE Orange Blossom Body Wash uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Tom’s of Maine Natural Moisturizing Body Wash helps maintain your skin’s natural moisture and is gentle on skin. Our formulas feature organic botanicals - like virgin coconut oil, raw shea butter, or Moroccan argan oil - and are dermatologist-tested, free from artificial fragrances, preservatives, animal ingredients and animal testing.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Coco GlucosideCleansing AgentCorn and Coconut or Palm Kernel Oil
GlycerinMoisturizerDerived from Vegetable Oils
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oilMoisturizerSunflower (Helianthus annuus) seeds
Decyl GlucosideCleansing AgentCorn and Coconut or Palm Kernel Oil
Sodium ChlorideConsistencyPurified salt from the earth
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Natural FragranceAromaEssential plant oils and extracts
Sodium GluconateNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Sodium LactateMoisturizerDerived from corn
Citric AcidpH AdjusterFermentation of vegetable matter
Lactic AcidNatural PreservativeDerived from corn
Argan OilMoisturizerArgan kernels
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)AntioxidantDerived from soybean

Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
At first I was a little skeptical because this body wash does not “bubble” like standard body wash but I chalked that up to it being all natural. I was pleasantly surprised at how moisturizing it was! Plus it smells amazing and long lasting.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Natural Beauty Orange Blossom with Moroccan Oil from @toms_of_maine is fantastic. This body bar smell delicious and long lasting fragrance. My skin feel soft and hydrates. I love that product because is natural and fill my expectations. Also this product is No artificial fragrance. No parabens. No animal testing. Highly recommended.
...
I received this product for free for testing purpose but all opinion are my own.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really enjoy the smell of orange blossom and I like the way my skin feels after using it. I have it 4 stars because it doesn't really lather up very good. I really want to try the other new scents that they have. I received this free from Toms of Maine .
Claire L.
De Forest, WI
I have allergies to many drugstore brands, and with tom's I can use with no worries. It smells amazing, and as long as you use a loofa or washcloth, it lathers very easily. I feel that the aroma is subtle after the shower but stays with you. Love it!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
I absolutely love all of Tom's products. We use the children's lavender scented version of this and wouldn't choose anything else. Best soap we have found for our little guys. Used the whole bottle and bought again.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
This stuff smells amazing in shower, but I don't notice a long lasting scent. It doesn't linger throughout the day. It leaves my skin soft and doesn't dry me out. I want to try more scents.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I liked this product from Tom's of Maine and really enjoy the brand. The smell is great and isn't artificial. The product is made with natural ingredients.
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I love the scent of Orange blossom in this Tom's of Maine body wash. It puffed up nice on a loofah. I would repurchase.