Tom's OF MAINE ORAL CARE Silly Strawberry™ Children's Toothpaste

DESCRIPTION:

Silly Enough for Kids - Good Enough for Moms and Dads! Our Toothpaste for Children uses calcium and silica to gently clean, and the delicious real fruit flavor appeals to your child's taste - not artificial sparkles and bubble gum flavors.

INGREDIENTS

PURPOSE

SOURCE
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion) Decay prevention Fluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore
Glycerin Moistener Vegetable Oils
Water Consistency Aquifer
Calcium carbonate Mild abrasive Purified calcium from the earth
Hydrated silica Consistency Purified silica from the earth
Fragaria vesca (strawberry) juice and other natural flavors Flavor (Strawberry) juice and other natural flavors
Carrageenan Thickener Seaweed (Eucheuma sp.)
Sodium lauryl sulfate Dispersant Derived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil

Tom's OF MAINE ORAL CARE Silly Strawberry™ Children's Toothpaste ? [product:toms-of-maine-oral-care-silly-strawberrytm-childrens-toothpaste-21] do you prefer this over the one with floride?
Is toothpaste really necessary at 2? ? They just tend to eat it.
How well does this work for kids ? Do you parents like this or what’s your favorite brand for a child ?
Start your review of Tom's OF MAINE ORAL CARE Silly Strawberry™ Children's Toothpaste!
Altadena , CA
Purchased at: Target
For my young one I strongly recommend this toothpaste! This is an all natural fluoride free toothpaste that I adore so much. To keep the third eye cleansed my son is a vegan and also uses nothing but natural products and by far this is one of the best natural kid products I have come across. Once I changed over to this toothpaste, my son was actually excited to brush his teeth because he loves the great taste and also I don’t have any worries with the use of it or him swallowing some of the product. 10/10 great buy for any mamas with teething babies 😁
Durango , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
4.5 stars- this is my kiddos favorite toothpaste. This version has fluoride but there is a version without as well. It foams very little but tastes very sweet. It seems to clean well as my children’s teeth remain decently healthy while using this paste. I think it is too sweet, and does little for stinky morning or garlic breath. However, not having to fight with my kiddos over brushing is worth the purchase. It costs about the same as Crest and Colgate and I think it is more naturally sourced.
San Bruno
This is the toothpaste that my two year old uses. Trying to get a two year old right Mack dab in the middle of terrible 2s to brush their teeth is well...challenging, to say the least. But then I brought home this one and she saw the strawberries and instantly said “I want to brush my teeth mommy”. So we did! I was kind of worried though because I wasn’t sure if the taste would deter her. But it didn’t! She didn’t want to stop brushing her teeth! Thank you Tom’s for saving this mommy’s sanity!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a review not for something I personally used, but my niece and nephews instead. Their chief complaint was that this toothpaste did not have Paw Patrol printed on the front (kids!). On a serious note, they were not fond of the taste at all. Every night around bedtime, we had to endure a cacophony of children asking why we were torturing them...kids are silly. I tried it and it didn’t taste like “regular” toothpaste but seemed fine to me. Kids are pickier so I’d probably suggest easing them into a different toothpaste slowly if you’re thinking about switching up brands. It definitely cleaned their little mouths just fine!
Barstow, CA
Was struggling to convince my son to brush his teeth since he was little. He never liked the regular flavors due to how minty it was. He'd complain that it burn his tongue and mouth so we looked to alternatives and decided to give this a try. No artificial dyes? Cool. Healthy? Rad. Taste good? YES!!! He gets excited to brush his teeth now because every single time it's brushing time he'll ask for the 'yummy paste'!
Topeka , KS
My girls love brushing with this toothpaste. A great flavor and they are cavity free. One star short of 5 because I just don’t feel it helps with their breath. We rinse with something to help with that and this has been our go to paste for years. They find mint too “spicy” and this is a great alternative for them and I love that ingredients are kept simple and it’s quite affordable too.
Katy, TX
This is the only toothpaste that both of my girls will use. We have been buying this for them since we first started brushing their teeth. They enjoy it since it doesn’t have that minty taste that most toothpaste to and it was a great way for them to get used to brushing their teeth. I love that they have a fluorite version and a non-fluoride version so we’ve been able to use it for the whole time and for my youngest daughter.
This is the best children’s toothpaste out there! Growing up I always used this natural product on my teeth (since it’s what my parents gave me) and I absolutely love it’s light strawberry flavor. I always thought mint was too spicy, so this was a good alternative. Plus it is natural so it did not give me a rash around my mouth like some other tooth pastes do.
Centerville, Ohio
Got this for my son and he loved it. He said it tasted good and I feel like it did a wonderful job getting his teeth clean. I like also that it’s made of more natural ingredients. I definitely recommend this product and Tom's of Maine brand products to others and I will most definitely be using this brand and product in the future!
Geneva, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this toothpaste! It's the only one that my baby girl likes and she let's me brush her teeth now because of it! I'm going to assume the flavor is good because she doesnt get upset over it. I'm honestly really satisfied with it! I will be purchasing more! Definitely recommend for your littles! I found it on amazon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 10 mois
Caitlin M. • il y a 7 mois
Yes, I prefer floride free.